BY AVEENO

New. Lotion Sunscreen. Fast Absorbing. Oil-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Sweat + Water Resistant. Dermatologist Recommended Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate™ Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 is designed to protect and nourish skin to keep it looking and feeling healthy.This advanced formula, with nourishing Active Naturals® Oat, Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection while helping to reverse skin dehydration. 1-866-4AVEENO. see more...

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so ...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the face 1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "Aveeno products are perfect for my sensitive skin, and they won't break the bank with the reasonable prices." in 5 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Fairborn, OH
I have sensitive skin and I want to keep the Suns Harmful UV rays off my face and skin. I like a sun kisses glow but I do not want wrinkles or sun spots to think they are welcome. That is why I like this sunscreen it is lite and a added bonus it keeps my skin hydrated while out on the beach or sitting buy the pool. It is priced reasonable and will not cause breakouts and is made for sensitive skin. It coast around $10.00 a bottle.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
San Antonio
I'm very fair skinned and sun burn very easily, as it is the summer I wanted a good facial sunscreen I could wear everyday without causing breakouts and this is such a great product! I can even get away with wearing it underneath my normal every day makeup, it has a great scent and a silky dry touch feel! Plus it's SPF is 70!!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Megan H.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
I am already a huge Aveeno fanatic. We live in Florida, and basically bake whenever we decide to leave the house. I picked this up yesterday on the way to Universal. I applied three times throughout the day, and I was not even pink when we got home. Usually, I would be lobster red. It also doesn't smell bad like other sunscreens
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Perfect if you have fair and sensitive skin; not to mention it smells good too, so you don't have to worry about the usual off putting smell sun lotion usually has. Only downside is if you haven't used it in awhile it does seem to get a little bit runny but can easily be solved by shaking it back together.
Shana K.
Shana K.
Dayton, OH
I purchased this Aveeno Sunscreen to use when I'm doing yard work or walking outside. This is a lotion, it absorbs quickly and doesn't have that strong sunscreen smell! It works wonderfully for blocking sun rays, I was out midday for about 3 hours and didn't get any redness.
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I really like this lotion and sun screen combo, high spf keeps you protected all day but the lotion portion keeps your skin hydrated instead of the greasy feeling you can get from regular sunscreen, nice light fragrance makes this a very lite and clean product.
Marianna S.
Marianna S.
My new favorite sunscreen! I love the scent, it's the typical sunscreen, but with a hint more sweetness! It leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and I love that it's SPF 70! I used it at Six Flags last week and it worked very well! I picked mine up at Rite Aid.
Lizzie G.
Lizzie G.
I have very dry and sensitive skin. Sunscreen has always dried my skin out or made it sting. With this lotion I don't find that at all. It's so nice and hydrating. I also find that it has no greasiness whatsoever. I am goin. To be using this all summer long.
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
Chula Vista, CA
All time favorite sunscreen. Great protection without leaving the white residue on skin that other sunscreens leave. I got it at Walmart and frequently buy. It's not too expensive and last me a while before needing to buy a new one.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Great Outdoors Expert
This sunscreen has worked well for me. I have problems with pimples on my cheeks and this doesn't break me out. It is a thick consistency and smells a bit weird. Despite this, it is a good sunscreen. It's not greasy
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Catherine H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Is this expensive?
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.