BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the f...1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I have been using Aveeno sunscreen for many years. It is a great product and so effective at protecting my skin year round from the harmful ray's of the sun. I like that it absorbs quickly without leaving behind any sticky, white residue. The scent is very pleasant too. I highly recommend this sunscreen and will definitely continue using it.
Camille N.
hamden
I have really oily acne prone skin so this is really good to use if that’s you. I’m a repeat user, but it’s a little pricey depending where you purchase. Super gentle on the skin, and a little goes a long way so you don’t have to use too much and it lays a long time. Also i o my use it on my face. I definitely purchase a new one every summer.
Brandy B.
Myrtle Beach
I love this sunscreen! It isn’t oily and blends right into the skin . It also smells really good . My skin never burns while using this product . I also have very sensitive skin so this sunscreen is really great for that . It also does not clog my pores . I would highly recommend this product to friends and family !
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
This sunscreen made my entire body breakout in a rash. I've NEVER had an allergic reaction to anything so this was such a shock to me. It was so bad I had to go to the dr to get steroids. I would not recommend this product at all.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I used to love this product but they changed the formula. It used to be special for face but it's too oily now for me to use & will get in my eyes. I really wish they had a face Formula back again. I loved it & it would be the only one I ever used. Now I had to switch brands.
Moeko F.
Second product I chose using aveeno and it never lets me down! It blends very well and does not leave any white streaks if you sweat under the sun. It also doesn’t dry out the skin nor does it make it oily. I believe this is the perfect sunscreen. It does have a bit of a sunscreen scent but it’s not that bad. It was my first time trying it and I’m sure I’ll get it again when I run out!
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this sunscreen when I’m going on my hikes, rosebowl runs or the stairs. Because im using a “product” to control my face breakouts, sunscreen has become an important product to my skincare regiment. I make sure that if it included in my moisturizer but also that I apply a stronger one when being exposed to sun. I love how it doesn’t leave my face white and I can rub onto my skin until is absorbed and it doesn’t leave my face extremely shiny.
Kaferin R.
Doral, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I travel a lot to the Caribbean so this is always with me , my sunscreen from Aveeno, it smell good, it absorbs quickly, it’s not too oily and it doesn’t leave any white streak, I totally recommend 💯
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
I first tried Aveeno sunscreens through Amazon Vine. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of allergies but their products triggered no problems. I got the SPF 70 for a trip to Disney World and it worked great. It lasted over two hours and was easy to carry in my backpack and to reapply when needed.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This spf lotion is the perfect lotion for sensitive skin or dry skin. It is really hydrating and glides on. It is very affordable and I highly recommend this product and would buy again.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.

Amazon