BY AVEENO

AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 combines ENVIROGUARD™ Technology and ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal to deliver superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection while hydrating skin to keep it soft, smooth and feeling healthier than before you went in the sun. For use on face and body, this exclusive formula is fast absorbing, oil free, noncomedogenic, and sweat and water-resistant for 80 minutes.

• Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins s...1 Answers
  • Its non pore clogging and lite so it can be used on the face 1 Answers
  • Is this expensive?1 Answers
Aveeno® Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 70 Lotion
  • "It smells great and after a full day at the beach I had no sunburn and my face was still fresh, and not oily or greasy. " in 1 review
  • "It lasts a long time without applying more and keeps me fully protected." in 1 review
  • "I am a sunscreen junkie so I have tried many and this is another great sunscreen I have tried and can recommend for all skin types." in 1 review
Camille N.
hamden
I have really oily acne prone skin so this is really good to use if that’s you. I’m a repeat user, but it’s a little pricey depending where you purchase. Super gentle on the skin, and a little goes a long way so you don’t have to use too much and it lays a long time. Also i o my use it on my face. I definitely purchase a new one every summer.
Brandy B.
Myrtle Beach
I love this sunscreen! It isn’t oily and blends right into the skin . It also smells really good . My skin never burns while using this product . I also have very sensitive skin so this sunscreen is really great for that . It also does not clog my pores . I would highly recommend this product to friends and family !
Shivaani S.
S Ozone Park , NY
I am a woman of color that suffers from sunspots and sensitive skin. I found this great hydrating sunscreen that doesn't break me out as well as gives great sun protection. I have started mixing it with my Nivea soft moisturizer for a more flawless makeup application. I love this so much!
Kristin W.
I used to love this product but they changed the formula. It used to be special for face but it's too oily now for me to use & will get in my eyes. I really wish they had a face Formula back again. I loved it & it would be the only one I ever used. Now I had to switch brands.
Jennifer T.
Los Angeles, CA
Use this sunscreen when I’m going on my hikes, rosebowl runs or the stairs. Because im using a “product” to control my face breakouts, sunscreen has become an important product to my skincare regiment. I make sure that if it included in my moisturizer but also that I apply a stronger one when being exposed to sun. I love how it doesn’t leave my face white and I can rub onto my skin until is absorbed and it doesn’t leave my face extremely shiny.
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
I first tried Aveeno sunscreens through Amazon Vine. I have very sensitive skin and a lot of allergies but their products triggered no problems. I got the SPF 70 for a trip to Disney World and it worked great. It lasted over two hours and was easy to carry in my backpack and to reapply when needed.
Arielle R.
Kunkletown, PA
Absolutely love this sunscreen. I hate spray sunscreens because they're harmful to your skin and will make you burn. This cream is thick so it feels like its doing the job! I would purchase this again in a heart beat. It does leave a little white cast on your skin but protects so much!
Wendy O.
Aubrey, TX
I stumbled upon this lotion sunscreen at Walmart and I absolutely love it! It is easy on your skin, great for your face, kid friendly, and smells amazing! The bottle is easy to hold and I highly recommend it to everyone, especially those with sensitive skin!
Melissa U.
Salem, OR
Love it! I use this on my face and all my tattoos. It's great on sensitive skin and doesn't make me break out or anything. It lasts all day and keeps me from getting sunburnt and keeps my tattoos from getting faded. I would definitely recommend it.
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
I love this sunscreen lotion because it doesnt have a suncreen smell or oily feel. It goes on light and leaves skin feeling moist and protected all day. Its a good value and good for sensitive skin. My go to sunscreen protectant.
Andrea R.
Can this be used on your face? Does it cause breakouts?
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Does it smell like sunscreen?
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I've heard great things about Aveeno. Is this thick or does it turn your face white?
You choose how many spf's for your a Sunscreen product? Spf 50,spf 70..or more?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this really hydrate? I find sunscreens to dry out my skins so can't imagine it working super well as a lotion.