BY AVEENO

Aveeno Protect + Hydrate® lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum Spf 50 For Face Combines Enviroguard™ technology And Active Naturals®colloidal Oatmeal To Deliver Superior Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Sun Protection While Hydrating Skin To Keep It Soft, Smooth And Feeling Healthier Than Before You Went In The Sun. For Use On Face And Body, This Exclusive Formula Is Fast Absorbing, Oil Free, Noncomedogenic, And Sweat And Water-resistant For 80 Minutes.

Buy on kmart*
  • "Aveeno is my favorite brand considering my skin is very sensitive! and this product is great" in 20 reviews
  • "I kept this in my car, and used it all the time. I highly recommend it. It felt moisturizing but not greasy." in 8 reviews
  • "This is great for my sensitive skin, but it does cause some irritation where I am very dry, so I would maybe recommend that you moisturize before using on VERY dry skin or areas that are dry." in 7 reviews
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I bought this to use as a daily face spf at the drugstore. The price is ok, around $10, and the tube has lasted me a few months. I like the thin, cream like texture and it absorbs quickly. The scent isn’t strong or overwhelming. I also have not had trouble layering makeup over it. Now, for the negatives. This really burns my eyes, and stings in very dry patches (around my nose and undereye area). It also caused some clogged pores, that I don’t have when I use other sunscreens. Overall, an average sunscreen, but not the best for my skin.
venus n.
For price and hydration as well as sun protection this product is great and you get a good amount of product for such a low price. I have been using this product for about the last month or so and I enjoy the way it makes my skin feel however, I do have oily skin and it makes me look more oily than I would like. I am still on the hunt for something hydrating that won't drown my face but this may be a better product for faces that are more dry or combination! On the bright side, I used this product over summer and I had NO sun spots, my cheeks usually get the worst of it but I believe this product really helped that issue.
Jasmine. A.
Review for: SPF 50 more...
I love this sunblock. I use it everyday and there's no smell to it. It is easy to apply, you only need a little. It does hydrate my skin and leaves some shine. I use it for my face. The product is good for its price. I would recommend this to everyone.
kailey d.
Overall it kept my skin fairly protected and hydrated- it was a little too oily in some areas but that’s expected when you put on sunscreen. Overall it did meet my expectations, but it wasn’t crazy good. Just an overall pretty good sunscreen.
Addi F.
Review for: SPF 50 more...
I absolutely love this sunscreen! I have very sensitive skin especially when it comes to sunscreens but this does not break my skin out! It goes beyond expectations and keeps the sun off very well! I recommend it to everyone!
erika z.
Review for: SPF 50 more...
This sunscreen works for me. The consistency isn’t super thick and does feel hydrating when applied to the skin. The smell is pleasant and not too overwhelming as well. I would recommend if looking for a natural sunscreen.
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
Review for: Spf50, SPF 50 more...
I am usually a big fan of Aveeno products but this one did not work for me. Even with my dry skin I found this product way too heavy and greasy feeling. I normally do not have that problems with products. I don't even like wearing makeup over it because it feels like it would just slip and slide. I use it when I go to the beach because I have it, but I will not repurchase. Way too greasy and shiny feeling.
Sasha L.
warner robins, GA
Review for: SPF 50 more...
I use this sunscreen every single day in the morning! It’s lightweight but I know it works. Just make sure that it’s totally worked in your skin but otherwise it’s not too greasy and it’s worth the price! And it’s not too pricey!
Soo B.
Rolesville , NC
I’ve always trusted aveeno and I love their moisturizers, so I decided to give their sunscreen a try since I was in desperate need. I can say that my discoloration and scars have improved from not constantly being darkened by the sun. This does not break me out at all and it blends into the skin extremely well. It leaves absolutely no white cast behind.
Victoria B.
I really like this sunscreen. It soaks in very well. It DOES give a "glow" which some may not like because it definitely looks oily. It does not make you oily, just shiny, and I like that look. This will not work for you if you do not like silicones or use a lot of skincare products because it WILL pill up and flake off of your face.
Anna H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 5
Did anyone else find this to be the least greasy sunscreen out on the market?
Sarah T.
I haven't tried this sunscreen product yet, would you recommend it for more sensitive skin?
Maida T.
I want to know how effective this is ? Does it absorb quickly ? How thick it really feels?