BY AVEENO

New. Lotion Sunscreen. Fast Absorbing. Oil-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Sweat + Water Resistant. Dermatologist Recommended Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate™ Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is designed to protect and nourish skin to keep it looking and feeling healthy.  This advanced formula, with nourishing Active Naturals® Oat, Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection while helping to reverse skin dehydration. 1-866-4AVEENO. see more...

• I haven't tried this sunscreen product yet, would you recommend i...3 Answers
  • Did anyone else find this to be the least greasy sunscreen out on...18 Answers
  • I want to know how effective this is ? Does it ab... Be the first to answer!
Jill D.
Tampa, FL
This is my go-to product for skin protection, especially during the summer months. The strong summer sun rays here in Florida make a good, dependable product a must. I use the Aveeno Active Naturals Protect + Hydrate SPF 50 Lotion anytime that I know I'm going to spend more than a few minutes in the sun. It's easy to apply and has an added benefit of having a pleasant scent (unlike most other sunscreens).
Ashley A.
Clinton , MD
This sunscreen is light-weight and absorbs quickly while adding sun protection. I take facial sunscreen seriously because I use products to lighten acne scars and my skin is sun-sensitive for that reason. I cant run the risk of too much sun exposure darkening what I am trying to lighten. I also don't want that weird white cast that most sunscreens leave on my face. This takes care of all my concerns
Marissa L.
Loganville, GA
This is the only spf I can use because of sensitive skin and allergies. It never gives me a rash, smells great, great protection and the price is good. I am always fearful of trying new spf because it almost always end up with a horrible rash and it ruins a fun day in the sun; when I picked up the Aveeno protect and hydrate it claimed to be great for sensitive skin and they did not disappoint!
Jessica N.
N Woodstock, NH
I love hiking and being outdoors, but I am also very fair skinned! I generally have problems finding a sunbloc that protects my skin without leaving me feeling oily and my skin feeling unbreathable. This product is the cure! Not only do I feel protected from the sun, but I feel like I am actually making my skin feel healthier! My skin feels hydrated and soft. Highly recommended!
Marissa L.
I got this for when I'm exercising because I always want to keep my face from burning. It wasn't overly expensive which is nice. I purchased it at target. I think it's a great formula because it's never ran into my eyes and it does it's job.
Amanda H.
Cleveland, OH
This is a great product. I'm always cautious about face creams because I'm prone to breakouts. BUT I was traveling and knew I'd be out in the sun so I gave this a try. it went on without that greasy feeling and didn't cause me to break out!
Katie A.
Ewa Beach, HI
Gotta love Aveeno products when it comes to facial moisturizers! Even better, something that comes in fifty SPF! Really liked the product and felt the sun protection, but was concerned that it felt a little more oily than usual on my skin.
Viviana A.
Dalton, GA
I can not leave the house without having this in my purse. I am very pale and I get sunburnt very easily but when I apply this I don't get burned at all. Highly recommend to anyone who burns easily!
Janna C.
This is a go-to beach day essential! The smell isn't overbearing and it doesn't feel greasy on my skin. It protects the skin the way it's supposed to. I love this product.
Erika G.
Lubbock, TX
My son is really sensitive to sunscreen, even the ones for babies irritates his skin. This one is perfect, long lasting and hasn't caused any reactions.
Anna H.
Great Outdoors Expert
Did anyone else find this to be the least greasy sunscreen out on the market?
Sarah T.
I haven't tried this sunscreen product yet, would you recommend it for more sensitive skin?
Maida T.
I want to know how effective this is ? Does it absorb quickly ? How thick it really feels?