BY AVEENO

Heading Purpose Sunscreen Manufacturer J &- J Active Ingredients Avobenzone 3%- Homosalate 8%- Octisalate 4%- Octocrylene 4%- Oxybenzone 5% Directions Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. Inactive Ingredients Water- Glycerin- Silica- Cetyl Dimethicone- Dimethicone- Ethylhexylglycerin- Beeswax- Benzyl Alcohol- Glyceryl Stearate- PEG-100 Stearate- Behenyl Alcohol- Phenoxyethanol- Caprylyl Glycol- Caprylyl Methicone- Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer- Propylene Glycol- Chlorphenesin- Arachidyl Alcohol- Disodium EDTA- Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate- Sodium Hydroxide- Stearyl Alcohol- Fragrance- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour- Cetyl Alcohol- Lignoceryl Alcohol- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract- Codium Tomentosum Extract- Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein- Hydrolyzed Oat Protein Uses Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. Designed to protect and nourish skin to keep it looking and feeling healthy. This advanced formula, with nourishing Active Naturals oat, provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection while helping to reverse skin dehydration. Fast absorbing. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. Sweat and water resistant (80 min). Warning

Product of AVEENO; Pack of 8

Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this face lotion with sunscreen. It is effective and moisturizers great. I love using it on my face, neck and chest. The only thing is it’s a little oily compared to other face lotions with sunscreens. I continue to use it on my neck and chest, but not my face when I wear makeup
KareBear 🐨.
I wasn’t a fan of this lotion. It was my first Aveeno product and I had heard great things about it but I felt like this was more of a sun protectant than a hydrating lotion mixed with some spf. The packaging was nice and it gives you an impression of an all natural product.
Maranda R.
ontario
Purchased at: Walgreens
I actually use this product when I go to the beach it’s a really good product it kept my skin hydrated even while in the sun and I am a repeat user and i will use it again and I would recommend it to anyone.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Rachel M.
Tampa
Purchased at: Walgreens
This sunscreen is perfect if you want a light and airy but protected feel. This sunscreen doesn’t irritate my skin or burn my eyes when I sweat while wearing it.
Jamie J.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my feet at night because I have neuropathy and my feet get really hot and it helps a lot and doesn't wear away really fast like most lotions do.
Leticia L.
El Paso
When you have a sensitive skin is hard to find a good product. Avvenno brand is my sharm.there is no product of this brand that ever disappointed me.
Neisha P.
Aveeno is the only lotion product I use because any other lotion breaks me out I cannot use lotion that has a sweet smell to it because I have eczema.
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
This lotion is a great lotion for when being outdoors because of the SPF in it. It is effective and doesn't make my skin oily. Gentle and affordable.
Sheena N.
Bluff City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is almost all you need. It cleans, hydrates and just leaves your face feeling amazing. This is one that I use daily and I highly recommend it