BY AVEENO

Aveeno Protect + Hydrate® lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Combines Enviroguard™ technology And Active Naturals® colloidal Oatmeal To Deliver Superior Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Sun Protection While Hydrating Skin To Keep It Soft, Smooth And Feeling Healthier Than Before You Went In The Sun. For Use On Face And Body, This Exclusive Formula Is Fast Absorbing, Oil Free, Noncomedogenic, And Sweat And Water-resistant For 80 Minutes.

• Is the smell of the lotion strong?22 Answers
  • Is this greasy like normal sunscreens?17 Answers
  • Is this product effective even though I have oily skin? I...8 Answers
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
I bought this to use on my face because I don’t like spraying sunscreen on my face. I like that it isn’t sticky like sprays can be, but it does make my face feel greasy. That isn’t really a problem out on the lake where you’re sweaty anyway, but it wouldn’t be a good choice for daily use in other settings like work or under makeup. It does its job, though, my face hasn’t burned.
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
When I know I’m going to be in the sun I wear this stuff everyday on my face. It works well on the body too but it’s really my go to face sunscreen. It’s a little pricey but it doesn’t make me break out or irritate my skin
Abigayle L.
Perrysburg, OH
I use this stuff for the summer time. This is usually what I use on my face for SPF on my pool days. It smells great and doesn't add any oil to my skin that I don't need. However, this stuff really runs into my eyes and burns on those really hot summer days when I'm sweating like crazy. I prefer this over any other facial sunscreen, but it could still be improved--in my opinion.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this face lotion with sunscreen. It is effective and moisturizers great. I love using it on my face, neck and chest. The only thing is it’s a little oily compared to other face lotions with sunscreens. I continue to use it on my neck and chest, but not my face when I wear makeup
Tachona J.
New York
Great product! You can feel the the lotion working as soon as you put it on. Yes very easy to use gentle on the skin. Feels great. Was my first time using the product and will definitely recommend to others.
Karen R.
I wasn’t a fan of this lotion. It was my first Aveeno product and I had heard great things about it but I felt like this was more of a sun protectant than a hydrating lotion mixed with some spf. The packaging was nice and it gives you an impression of an all natural product.
jules W.
North Olmsted, OH
This is a daily product and must have in the summer months for me. I love the Sun and I love the color it makes my skin but I definitely don't want any of the wrinkles that come with it if I can help it so I throw this on before I go outside especially if I know I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time.
Brittany P.
This sunscreen is pretty good. I bought it to protect my skin and to prevent my dark spots from getting darker when I go outside. The smell isn't bad or overbearing. I rub the sunscreen completely in so it doesn't leave an ashy cast on my face. I think it is a little greasy. But it's affordable.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
1,226 reviews
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is the sunscreen that I use on my face. It works. I haven't had any problems with this product. It's at a great price. It's very effective. I want to get the SPF 50. I will buy again! I would recommend this product to anyone! I love Aveeno products!
Lauren R.
Columbia, MO
This sunscreen is great and it has a nice light fragrance. It goes on evenly and doesn’t take much to rub it in. It does leave your face feeling a bit heavy and can be tricky when used under makeup. Very affordable and found at major stores like Walmart.
Mayra W.
Orlando, FL
Is the smell of the lotion strong?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What does this smell like ?