BY AVEENO

New. Lotion Sunscreen. Fast Absorbing. Oil-Free. Non-Comedogenic. Sweat + Water Resistant. Dermatologist Recommended Aveeno® Protect + Hydrate™ Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is designed to protect and nourish skin to keep it looking and feeling healthy.  This advanced formula, with nourishing Active Naturals® Oat, Provides Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection while helping to reverse skin dehydration. 1-866-4AVEENO. see more...

• Is the smell of the lotion strong?21 Answers
  • Is this product effective even though I have oily skin? It really...8 Answers
  • I've heard great things about this. Would you recommend this over...8 Answers
Nathaly V.
Fullerton, CA
I have very sensitive skin, and I am constantly in need of something that won't dehydrate it or cause hives. I've gone through quite a few sunscreens to find the right one, and this one is exactly it. It does everything I need. I own the SPF50 one and it's always on the go with me on outings and beach trips. I recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin, or in general that truly wants something that'll take care of your skin o the fullest!
Yesenia C.
Salinas, CA
It's summer time! I can't live without sunscreen during any time of the year, specially this time! I love this sunscreen because besides the fact that it protects me from the sun it makes my skin feeling hydrated. I also love that it doesn't leave your skin looking white like other sunscreen lotions. I always finish up my skin care regimen with this lotion. Definitely a summer must have!
Natalia L.
springtown, pa
I have to honest. I hate sunscreen. But this is a more natural brand that I don't hate. It smells nice and not like death like some sunscreens. It also doesn't make your skin feel cakey or oily like some brands. It's refreshing and makes your skin feel like a baby's behind pretty much instantly.
(I received this product for free from a CVS give-away and all opinions are truly my own).
Bruna M.
This a great lightweight sunscreen for daily use. It's not sticky and skin absorbs it very well.
I have combination skin and it didn't make my skin feel oily, which is great. It is light but it also does a great work of keeping skin hydrated.
Another plus is that it smells great. It's a sweet nutty soft fragrance.
Ii didn't interfere with make up when applied under the foundation.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This works not all the way but part of the time I would not repurchase this and I cannot find anything else at the time this only work not as good as I hoped it would is busy opinion on what you think but my skin is a little different that's probably why the little upsetting but it is what it is I might try it again and a year or so just to see but not till then
Julie H.
DeMotte, IN
I have been using this sunscreen for the past two summers and love it! It works great and also provides added moisturizer to my skin so it feels soft. This product does not leave a greasy or oily look on my face when I'm wearing it like some sunscreens do! It's affordable and easy to find. It's never caused me to breakout or have skin issues, either!
Sabira H.
This sunscreen is really light and it helped me a lot last summer and this sunscreen isn't sticky like the other ones which is one of the reasons I love it. But one of my concern is that the lotion turns oily and kind of weird after a while. I might try a different sunscreen brand after this finishes but I didn't have a bad experience with this one.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product is a lifesaver! My kids can't deal with the sting from many other sunscreens, so they liked how gentle this was. I also felt ok about putting it on their already peeling and sunburned skin. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough product in the bottle. We went through it in about two days. I could have used a super-sized package.
Andrea T.
Bellevue, WA
I cannot begin to say how wonderful this product is. It is one of the best sunscreens I have ever used. I really like how easily it absorbs. It is very affordable and easy to find. It doesn't leave my skin greasy. It lasts a very long time and hydrates my skin. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate me at all. I highly recommend this.
Amanda W.
Interlachen, FL
I will never buy another sunscreen! I went on a trip to the Florida Keys and spent many hours out in the sun. Through hot days and wet pool times, this sunscreen kept me from burning. I am not one of the lucky women to tan beautiful, I freckle and burn in the sun and Aveeno saved me from the lobster skin other sunscreens had let me get.
Mayra W.
Orlando, FL
Is the smell of the lotion strong?
Jenna B.
Is this greasy like normal sunscreens?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What does this smell like ?
Kimmie N.
Can I use this under makeup?
Charlote Ysabelle  A.
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Is this product effective even though I have oily skin? It really hard to find one that suits my skin type since I'm living in a tropical country.