BY AVEENO #61 in Body Sunscreen

Aveeno Protect + Hydrate® lotion Sunscreen With Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Combines Enviroguard™ technology And Active Naturals® colloidal Oatmeal To Deliver Superior Broad Spectrum Uva/Uvb Sun Protection While Hydrating Skin To Keep It Soft, Smooth And Feeling Healthier Than Before You Went In The Sun. For Use On Face And Body, This Exclusive Formula Is Fast Absorbing, Oil Free, Noncomedogenic, And Sweat And Water-resistant For 80 Minutes.

• Is the smell of the lotion strong?22 Answers
  • Is this greasy like normal sunscreens?17 Answers
  • Is this product effective even though I have oily skin? I...8 Answers
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
This was my favorite face lotion for a long time, and while it’s no longer my #1 I still use it fairly often. Unlike the squeeze bottle shown here, mine comes in a small pump bottle that dispenses the perfect amount of product. The lotion smells amazing, I can’t even describe it but I’m obsessed with it (as with most Aveeno products). It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth without being heavy or greasy and breaking me out, and keeps the dry flaky skin in my T-zone under control. My only complaint with this product is that it doesn’t sit well under makeup — which I’m assuming is due to the sunscreen — but it works amazing if I use it before going to bed. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin that needs a little love. :)
Elizabeth R.
Draper, UT
When I know I’m going to be in the sun I wear this stuff everyday on my face. It works well on the body too but it’s really my go to face sunscreen. It’s a little pricey but it doesn’t make me break out or irritate my skin
Pooja P.
Voorhees, NJ
I use this sunscreen on my face because I have sensitive skin so other sunscreens usually irritate and make my acne flare up. But Aveeno is gentle and it protects my face from the sun and d oesnt irritate my acne
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
This is a daily product and must have in the summer months for me. I love the Sun and I love the color it makes my skin but I definitely don't want any of the wrinkles that come with it if I can help it so I throw this on before I go outside especially if I know I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time.
Brittany P.
This sunscreen is pretty good. I bought it to protect my skin and to prevent my dark spots from getting darker when I go outside. The smell isn't bad or overbearing. I rub the sunscreen completely in so it doesn't leave an ashy cast on my face. I think it is a little greasy. But it's affordable.
Yasmine H.
Vancouver, BC
Aside from the Aveeno oil-free SPF moisturiser, this is the only SPF that doesn’t make me break out. It does make me a bit shiny, but that’s a small price to pay for my skin being happy in the summer. Would recommend this to this with combination skin like mine.
Lauren R.
This sunscreen is great and it has a nice light fragrance. It goes on evenly and doesn’t take much to rub it in. It does leave your face feeling a bit heavy and can be tricky when used under makeup. Very affordable and found at major stores like Walmart.
Sarah H.
Henrico, VA
Favorite sunscreen especially for my face. Smells good without the overpowering sunscreen smell. Also feels good on the skin - isn’t oily feeling or sticky like some sunscreens. This is what I Carey around with my in the summers in my bag at all times.
Samantha G.
Summerville, SC
This is the only sunscreen I will use now. Great for sensitive skin, it's not oily, and I wear it daily under makeup but it doesn't feel too thick or affect my makeup
Jocelyn G.
Port Royal, SC
The BEST sunscreen lotion made! It smells wonderful, and hydrates my face without leaving it feeling sticky like most sunscreens. I use this product everyday and sometimes mix in a bit of foundation to use as a tinted sunscreen lotion/moisturizer.
Mayra W.
Orlando, FL
Is the smell of the lotion strong?
Jenna B.
Is this greasy like normal sunscreens?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
What does this smell like ?
Kimmie N.
Can I use this under makeup?
Charlote Ysabelle  A.
Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
Is this product effective even though I have oily skin? It really hard to find one that suits my skin type since I'm living in a tropical country.