Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
I love this Aveeno body wash !!! Makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished. I love taking a shower cause I know I get to use my Infused Aveeno body washh!!!
Thank you for the great product, I highly recommend to anyone
Jamie W.
Wylie, TX
I love this. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It only takes a little on the loofah and I'm good to go. This bottle lasts me forever! Will purchase again.
Liz T.
Crescent, PA
I love this smells great and feels great on my skin!! I have yet found one I don't like.
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
awesome leaves you skin feeling soft and refreshed! it smells super good and makes me feel like am using a quality product..
I have terribly sensitive/dry skin. So, to find a drugstore brand body wash that doesn't dry my skin out is very rare. Aveeno is so light and smells heavenly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light, nourishing body wash that doesn't break the bank.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
I love the scents and how moisturizing it is after you get out of the shower. Would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
This body wash is all natural! Its smells gfeat. Mositurizes dry akin. Leaves you feeling completely anew
MarQuetta I.

good for sensitive skin , Very moisturizing and does not clog pores I bought it from Walmart and it was under 20 dollars
Tina L.
Scarborough, ON
I lot ve this bodywash and the smell so light and freash. i like that I it didnt' leave my skin dry like other brands.
Lori V.
Avon, IN
I love the smell and how great my skin feels after using this in the shower. I like that it is more natural than others on the market.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?