Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
I love Aveeno and this body wash is just as good as others I have tried. The smell is wonderful and a little goes a long way.
Johanna P.
Newnan, GA
Love this product leaves my face smooth and no irritation. I usually use it after I shower or during. I would defiantly recommend this product
danielle d.
goderich
I love this body was because its doesn't dry out my skin and i noticed my body looked a lot healthier and i had less breakouts. Its a gentle body wash and you can find it at any pharmacy, I got mine at Target for $7 I recommend this body to everyone!!
Daniele L.
Gostei bastante desse produto. Ele é bem suave, cheiroso e deixa a pele super hidratada.
Euridice C.
Aveeno Positively Nourishing body wash left my skin supple and smelling delicious. I highly recommend it if you love to pamper yourself.
Nicole M.
Great for sensitive skin ! Smells amazing . Not too perfumy. Very great product. Also very light not too oily
Mariel J.
Norwalk, CT
Aveeno is great within skin care products. I use aveeno nourishing anti oxidant and works great with dried skin. I would recommend this to anyone
jacqueline p.
Dania, FL
great leaves you so smooth and its great for sensitive skin value is great!! if you have dry skin this is perfect
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
I received a small sample of this body wash, it smells nice, and lathers good. I would try a larger size to really get an idea of how it is.
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
This product is good. It leaves your skin with sufficient moisture and not dry. It also has a great scent although it might only last a couple hours. I really like it.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?