Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Daphne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best smelling body wash I've ever used! I have been using it daily for about a year and each day. It feels very soft and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft as well. This product helps me feel refreshed and ready for the day every morning.
Victoria r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this body wash is so good with my very sensitive skin. doesn't over dry it. it smells good. and it's just my favorite brand.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I'm not sure this was the product for me. It didn't really do much for me and I was not a fan of the scent. We love trying new aveeno products this one was just not a favorite. I would not buy again.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Best smelling Aveeno product I've ever used. It has a milky consistency, doesn't suds up much and gets the job done. I can't keep it in the house because my husband uses it up!
Jessica L.
Wayland, MI
I love this! It leaves you feeling moisturizer and clean! Not sticky, which is so important while choosing a body wash!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Anything peach scent I have and when you can use it in the shower it's even better. This is of good value and is very gentle and nourishing. It is a really good size and the smell is amazing. You can't go wrong with this product. I have bought this product multiple times and as soon as I run out.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin so soft and relaxes me at the same time. I have seem that my skin has improve a lot more in the way it looks and feels. Now my skin is not so dry and definitely not so ruff. I will be buying this product again.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love the smell of this body wash! Switched from the Aveeno Calming to this and it was seemless! Would definitely purchase again!
Annie D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This Aveeno body was is currently my favorite. I have tried other brands, but none compare to how nourished I feel after using this.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this in exchange with soap. I've used Aveeno for years. Great long lasting scent. I use this 3-4 times a week.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?