Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I am a first time user. I have especially dry skin on arms and feel this formula is gentle enough for me. I love the scent as it’s citrusy and not too strong. I think the price is a little pricey compared to the deals on other retailers.
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
Leaves me moisturized and smelling good! My husband and I are using this body wash right now and it’s perfect for these dry winter months.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love this Aveeno Antioxidant infused body wash. The texture of this body wash is a bit runny but it makes very nice suds effortlessly. This makes for a nice clean and makes the bottle last longer because I don't have to keep using more body wash to make it even foam up a little bit. There's been many body washes I've used that make it really hard to clean myself because of this so I'm glad that this is a body wash that foams up instantly with just a little bit of body wash. I love the smell of this Peach body wash because it really does have the scent that it should! I think Aveeno is a quality choice to keep my skin healthier while getting it a very good clean in the process! I have sensitive skin and I love how good I feel on my body after using this Aveeno body wash. The shape of the bottle is unique and reminds me of how some bottles of shampoo are. This tall skinny bottle fits better in my shower without taking up as much space. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice body wash that smells like it's supposed to and gives you a great clean! These are my honest opinions for being able to test out this nice Aveeno Body wash. Below is a picture of the bottle I was given.
Daphne R.
Courtenay
This is the best smelling body wash I've ever used! I have been using it daily for about a year and each day. It feels very soft and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft as well. This product helps me feel refreshed and ready for the day every morning.
Victoria r.
this body wash is so good with my very sensitive skin. doesn't over dry it. it smells good. and it's just my favorite brand.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I'm not sure this was the product for me. It didn't really do much for me and I was not a fan of the scent. We love trying new aveeno products this one was just not a favorite. I would not buy again.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Best smelling Aveeno product I've ever used. It has a milky consistency, doesn't suds up much and gets the job done. I can't keep it in the house because my husband uses it up!
Jessica L.
Wayland, MI
I love this! It leaves you feeling moisturizer and clean! Not sticky, which is so important while choosing a body wash!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Anything peach scent I have and when you can use it in the shower it's even better. This is of good value and is very gentle and nourishing. It is a really good size and the smell is amazing. You can't go wrong with this product. I have bought this product multiple times and as soon as I run out.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin so soft and relaxes me at the same time. I have seem that my skin has improve a lot more in the way it looks and feels. Now my skin is not so dry and definitely not so ruff. I will be buying this product again.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?