Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Anything peach scent I have and when you can use it in the shower it's even better. This is of good value and is very gentle and nourishing. It is a really good size and the smell is amazing. You can't go wrong with this product. I have bought this product multiple times and as soon as I run out.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin so soft and relaxes me at the same time. I have seem that my skin has improve a lot more in the way it looks and feels. Now my skin is not so dry and definitely not so ruff. I will be buying this product again.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love the smell of this body wash! Switched from the Aveeno Calming to this and it was seemless! Would definitely purchase again!
Annie D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This Aveeno body was is currently my favorite. I have tried other brands, but none compare to how nourished I feel after using this.
Gabby M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this in exchange with soap. I've used Aveeno for years. Great long lasting scent. I use this 3-4 times a week.
April W.
Wyandotte, MI
I use Ave eno products for my daughter because she has sensitive skin and exzema. It relieves it right away and when used daily after her bath her exzema rarely comes out. Its a bit pricey but it's worth it to keep my baby from being itchy. I buy it every time I run out
Erin R.
Martensville , SK
I love that this body wash smells great and feels great! It is an amazing way to start my day.
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
Smells great, especially when you need to wake up in the morning, and lathers really well. I always buy Aveeno for my bath and body products because it's good for my sensitive skin.
Sue K.
Elora
it's fine and I don't have anything else to say but this silly survey is making me write more characters so I'm doing that.... whatever
Kristina V.
Mundelein, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always tell a difference before and after using this on my body. I use it at least three times a week and it smells so good. Aveeno is the best absolutely no cons. I intended on buying it again.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?