Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Kayla H.
I really like the way it smells abs how it is gentle on my skin and it goes on smooth and it is not drying like some of the body washes can be.
Regina B.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It has a great aroma and softens my skin and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Donna D.
Amherst, NS
Lathers nicely smells great, feels great on the skin very gentle makes my skin feel smooth and soft
Connie L.
Tucson
Great body wash. Comes in some great smelling flavors. Never been a problem for my sensitive skin. Kind of pricey.
Yadira  G.
New York , NY
Really great if you have sensitive skin. Ive used many of their products for years after suffering from hives. Smells great and is gentle on your skin. You can purchase at Duane Reade drugstore. You may even be able to use your FSA. Would purchase it again.
Tiffany L.
Levering, MI
Love any Aveeno products. Really liked the body wash with naturals. Loved the smell and that it's natural.
Kristen B.
It smells so good in the morning without being overpowering and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin like most other moisturizing body washes.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love that this body wash is infused with antioxidants. It makes my skin feel super soft, nourished, and healthy.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I always feel good about using aveeno products they're not packed full of negative ingredients like others
Rochelle S.
Averno body wash is simply heavenly.. After showering by skin is left feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?