Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Kristen B.
It smells so good in the morning without being overpowering and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin like most other moisturizing body washes.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I have always loved Aveeno lotion, and my love for Aveeno has been carried over to this body wash too. This scent is absolutely amazing, and I love using it every time I shower. It is light, smooth and really moisturizes. I highly recommend it!
Regina B.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It has a great aroma and softens my skin and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I always feel good about using aveeno products they're not packed full of negative ingredients like others
Rochelle S.
Averno body wash is simply heavenly.. After showering by skin is left feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
justa a.
Love this product because of my sensitive skin...i don't know what i wouldve done without a product like this..thank you
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
I loved this great-smelling body wash and it was very easy on my often-sensitive skin. Have bought and used several bottles of this great product.
Chanda C.
Staunton, VA
By far one of best. This calms my oldest daughters skin when she gets to itching during allergy season,and really helps my husband with his psoriasis. Does not have a strong perfume scent.Made out of natural ingredients like oatmeal.Can find at Walmart for a reasonable price.Pays to have around the house for those itchy days and sunburn skin days also.Highly recommended
Simra S.
This is super cool product! Doesn't feel sticky on your skin and moistoirizes very well!best ever product
Smells really good. Leaves skin really soft. When shaving don't have to use shaving cream.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?