Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Anything peach scent I have and when you can use it in the shower it's even better. This is of good value and is very gentle and nourishing. It is a really good size and the smell is amazing. You can't go wrong with this product. I have bought this product multiple times and as soon as I run out.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin so soft and relaxes me at the same time. I have seem that my skin has improve a lot more in the way it looks and feels. Now my skin is not so dry and definitely not so ruff. I will be buying this product again.
Moriah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this wash after my daughter recommended it to me because i began to have dry, itchy skin, and after several uses I began to notice that my skin did not get irritated, nor did it feel dry. i was impressed with the results. I think the price is reasonable considering that you don't need to use a lot to get good results, and a little goes a long way. The scent was mild and pleasing. I would definitely purchase this product again, it goes well with my other Aveeno products I use, such as my body lotion. Aveeno has proven to be an excellent brand in my opinion because I don't have to worry about breaking out or my skin over-drying. My daughter uses the body wash for my grand children because they have sensitive skin, and it seems to work very well, that's one of the main reasons why I rated this product a high mark.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Best smelling Aveeno product I've ever used. It has a milky consistency, doesn't suds up much and gets the job done. I can't keep it in the house because my husband uses it up!
Gina A.
Yuma, AZ
This product is the real deal...I had shingles on my arm in the shape of a triangle, you know, like the one on the dollar bill and I was a hurting, horrible mess with all the aching and the whole nine yards. I know Aveeno soothes from when my boys had chicken pox, creating a delicate yet balanced ease on their tiny bodies, so to pamper myself, I ventured out to get something I thought might treat my body the same way their Aveeno bath treated them and I was pleasantly surprised at the glow it gave the rest of my body. Love this stuff.
Monica U.
Washington, DC
I am an avid avenue user. While I might indulge in other brands once in a while, I make sure all my babies skincare products are from Aveeno baby. So when i purchased an aveeno baby kit from amazon, I also received this stress relief body wash. It felt creamy and not overly scented. A little is all I needed to get my entire body clean. I reserved it for night time baths since it says it's a stress relief product. My skin loves Aveeno. It's the one brand I see myself using for a very long time.
Mandy W.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno has a terrific line of body and bath products. This was the first time I had tried their body wash. First of all, white peach and ginger are a great combination that smells terrific! The rich consistency of this product is incredible. It is loaded with antioxidants and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and healthy. It wakes up your senses and leaves you feeling ready to start the day......Fantastic.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Aveeno brand anything. Their products are well made with the best ingredients to create an awesome end result. When I bought Natural Antioxidant Infused body wash I was excited. It turned out to be great. It makes my skin feel so ultimately smooth and soft. It lasts too.this is definitely one of my favorite washes. The price is manageable making it more of a winner!
Anna A.
Rockwall, TX
I decided to try something new and was I EVER so thankful on trying the white peach with ginger! This product has a great smell and doesn't dry out my skin, like so many other body washes. This truly makes my skin so incredibly soft and I feel it actually has helped my skin look better! This is my go-to shower body wash! Please don't ever discontinue it!
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
By far one of best. This calms my oldest daughters skin when she gets to itching during allergy season,and really helps my husband with his psoriasis. Does not have a strong perfume scent.Made out of natural ingredients like oatmeal.Can find at Walmart for a reasonable price.Pays to have around the house for those itchy days and sunburn skin days also.Highly recommended
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?