Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent of this body wash! And it feel so moisturizing and leaves my skin soft. I definitely think you should all try this. Aveeno is always a great go to brand for great skin care and great results.
Shakira T.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Aveeno is a great brand, and the Active Naturals is awesome! I love the scent and the way that your skin feels afterwards. Not only does it leave your skin smooth and soft, but if also nourishes your skin.
Latesia G.
Mesa, AZ
This body wash is amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth...the scent awakens your senses and leaves you feeling relaxed and calm after a nice hot bath or shower. I is a definite must buy!!!
Emily K.
I have been using this body wash for a few month, and I love it! It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and the scent is wonderful in the morning. I found it at Target, and would definitely recommend.
Andrea T.
I love all Aveeno products! This one is exceptional! It smells awesome. It is great for your skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft. This product is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money!
Kristina V.
Mundelein, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always tell a difference before and after using this on my body. I use it at least three times a week and it smells so good. Aveeno is the best absolutely no cons. I intended on buying it again.
Ashley K.
Waukesha, WI
I enjoy this body wash. It's affordable, has a pleasant but not overly fragrant smell, and leaves my skin feeling great! I have dry skin and love that it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and dry.
Daisy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how nourishing and moisturizing this makes my skin feel. It is great for dry skin and I love all of the products from the Aveeno brand. Need to try other products because they don't disappoint
Elise C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this body wash because I can feel the moisture and it smells so good! I would say you get a lot of bang for your buck because, you only need a little big of soap to make a lot of suds
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno is my all time favorite products. Works and smells just like a high end product. Great value for being purchased at a grocery store. Only problem is which scent to buy the next time is shop.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?