Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Andrea T.
I love all Aveeno products! This one is exceptional! It smells awesome. It is great for your skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft. This product is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money!
Latesia G.
Mesa, AZ
This body wash is amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth...the scent awakens your senses and leaves you feeling relaxed and calm after a nice hot bath or shower. I is a definite must buy!!!
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
I love this product, leaves my skin so soft and moisturize. Ive noticed this I started to use this body wash that my back acne has also started to disapear. Oh it smells great
Elise C.
I really like this body wash because I can feel the moisture and it smells so good! I would say you get a lot of bang for your buck because, you only need a little big of soap to make a lot of suds
daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Amazing products, my whole family uses them ! I love trying new things but I find I use these the most, I try to do as much organic natural as I can specially for my kidS, I love the smell and how it leaves your skin so soft, I buy them all the time and will continue to
Kristen H.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this product! It is refreshing, smells great and leave no yucky residue! Very gentle on my skin, and I even used it on my daughters! It smells so good! I love it so much I want to use it everyday! I cannot wait to buy this product again! Def on my shopping list.
Jamie  W.
Wylie, TX
I love this. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It only takes a little on the loofah and I'm good to go. This bottle lasts me forever! Will purchase again.
I have terribly sensitive/dry skin. So, to find a drugstore brand body wash that doesn't dry my skin out is very rare. Aveeno is so light and smells heavenly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light, nourishing body wash that doesn't break the bank.
Enidza O.
Chester Spring PA
Love this bony wash. Smells delicious and leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I'm not a fan of body washes but this is the best product for my skin during the winter when my skin gets so dry.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I absolutely love anything made by Aveeno. All their lotions and body washes are great! I use it everyday! and I think it is a good value. I love the fact that it is good for my skin. It also makes me feel fresh all day! I plan to purchase this again very soon!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?