Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I'm obsessed with this scent it's so fresh and light. The body wash leaves me cleaning without over drying and the suds are amazing even with a pea size amount I would recommend
Latesia G.
Mesa, AZ
This body wash is amazing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and smooth...the scent awakens your senses and leaves you feeling relaxed and calm after a nice hot bath or shower. I is a definite must buy!!!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is not the most luxurious product, but it's nice. I like that this product doesn't have too strong of a smell but it isn't as natural as it claims. I don't know if it really has antioxidants in its compound because it's chemicals, and it doesn't lather as much as I'd like.
Lizette T.
Aurora, CO
I love this product, leaves my skin so soft and moisturize. Ive noticed this I started to use this body wash that my back acne has also started to disapear. Oh it smells great
daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Amazing products, my whole family uses them ! I love trying new things but I find I use these the most, I try to do as much organic natural as I can specially for my kidS, I love the smell and how it leaves your skin so soft, I buy them all the time and will continue to
Elise C.
Austin, TX
I really like this body wash because I can feel the moisture and it smells so good! I would say you get a lot of bang for your buck because, you only need a little big of soap to make a lot of suds
Jamie W.
Wylie, TX
I love this. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It only takes a little on the loofah and I'm good to go. This bottle lasts me forever! Will purchase again.
Kristen H.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this product! It is refreshing, smells great and leave no yucky residue! Very gentle on my skin, and I even used it on my daughters! It smells so good! I love it so much I want to use it everyday! I cannot wait to buy this product again! Def on my shopping list.
Enidza O.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Love this bony wash. Smells delicious and leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I'm not a fan of body washes but this is the best product for my skin during the winter when my skin gets so dry.
Nicki E.
Bonita, CA
I've been using the Aveeno facial wash for mature skin and I love it... leaves my face feeling clean and never tight or dry. It's an excellent value and I will purchase it again.. I purchased it at Target. This is one product that I would recommend to a friend.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?