Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so nice to use it feels like a high end body wash! It goes on feeling smooth and smells amazing! I love how I feel after I shower! It is so affordable and the feel I get is equivalent to the body washes of a more expensive line. I highly recommend.
Jessica W.
Linwood, NC
I always have a problem with my skin getting dry after I shower but with this body wash it doesn't. it leaves my skin feeling smooth and ready for a new day. it takes less time than applying lotion after everyshower.
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
Really like the way that the body wash smells. However, the main reason that I didn't buy it again was because I felt like the price was a little high for the amount of product that I was getting. However if you are willing to spend the money, this is a really nourishing body wash on the skin.
Angelika J.
Albany , NY
By far this is my favorite body wash, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all like most do but makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this does not leave me itchy!
Valerie E.
Smells so good! Love this product because it makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth and I love using it! Affordable price too. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Allissa M.
I love lavender so much along with calming lotions and body wash. This leaves you happily nourished and satisfied. Just a sniff calms you down, not to mention how soft your skin is!
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent of this body wash! And it feel so moisturizing and leaves my skin soft. I definitely think you should all try this. Aveeno is always a great go to brand for great skin care and great results.
Andrea T.
I love all Aveeno products! This one is exceptional! It smells awesome. It is great for your skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft. This product is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money!
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is not the most luxurious product, but it's nice. I like that this product doesn't have too strong of a smell but it isn't as natural as it claims. I don't know if it really has antioxidants in its compound because it's chemicals, and it doesn't lather as much as I'd like.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I'm obsessed with this scent it's so fresh and light. The body wash leaves me cleaning without over drying and the suds are amazing even with a pea size amount I would recommend
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?