Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so nice to use it feels like a high end body wash! It goes on feeling smooth and smells amazing! I love how I feel after I shower! It is so affordable and the feel I get is equivalent to the body washes of a more expensive line. I highly recommend.
Gabrielle Jochnowitz C.
Manalapan, NJ
It will clean your body and smell nice, it is very foamy with a bath puff. The smell doesn't linger and I don't think it has any effect beyond cleansing. Bottom line is that it was adequate.
Jessica W.
Linwood, NC
I always have a problem with my skin getting dry after I shower but with this body wash it doesn't. it leaves my skin feeling smooth and ready for a new day. it takes less time than applying lotion after everyshower.
Angelika J.
Staten Island, NY
By far this is my favorite body wash, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all like most do but makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this does not leave me itchy!
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
Really like the way that the body wash smells. However, the main reason that I didn't buy it again was because I felt like the price was a little high for the amount of product that I was getting. However if you are willing to spend the money, this is a really nourishing body wash on the skin.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
I love the scent of this body wash! And it feel so moisturizing and leaves my skin soft. I definitely think you should all try this. Aveeno is always a great go to brand for great skin care and great results.
Allissa M.
I love lavender so much along with calming lotions and body wash. This leaves you happily nourished and satisfied. Just a sniff calms you down, not to mention how soft your skin is!
Valerie E.
Smells so good! Love this product because it makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth and I love using it! Affordable price too. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Andrea T.
I love all Aveeno products! This one is exceptional! It smells awesome. It is great for your skin. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft. This product is a bit pricey but it is definitely worth the money!
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
I love Aveeno because their products are not harsh on my sensitive skin. This calming body wash was no different. It smells heavenly - just the right amount of scent to calm you down. It's creamy and gives a decent lather (
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

Walmart