Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
andrea s.
Greenwood, IN
This product is amazing!!!!!!!! It smells amazing and feels very hydrating and moisturizing.I use it weekly and a full bottle last me a whole month.Pros its hydrating and moisturizing and smells amazing this product is an A+
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
This body wash is okay. I really wish it had more of an exfoliant in it because it doesn't work as well as it possibly could. If you are looking for an exfoliated body wash that smells good too, I would go with a dove wash!
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
I love Aveeno because their products are not harsh on my sensitive skin. This calming body wash was no different. It smells heavenly - just the right amount of scent to calm you down. It's creamy and gives a decent lather (
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This body wash is a really good price and smell. Nothing really special about it and the smell doesn't last all that long. I got this while traveling and couldn't find the wash I normally use but ended up really liking it.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
I love this Aveeno body wash !!! Makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished. I love taking a shower cause I know I get to use my Infused Aveeno body washh!!!
Thank you for the great product, I highly recommend to anyone
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
I really liked the smell of this product and it didn't leave any annoying residue. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It's inexpensive and is comparable to other higher end products that I've tried.
Jenell S.
Maroa, IL
One of the best products out there.would definitely recommend it to everyone. The sent is wonderful. It's long lasting.love it I use this every day. When I go on business trips or vacation don't leave home without it.
Jessica W.
Lexington, NC
I always have a problem with my skin getting dry after I shower but with this body wash it doesn't. it leaves my skin feeling smooth and ready for a new day. it takes less time than applying lotion after everyshower.
Angelika J.
Albany , NY
By far this is my favorite body wash, it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry at all like most do but makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this does not leave me itchy!
Giselle G.
Jacksonville, FL
I have purchased several of these scents, including the one pictured as well as the lavender scent and have not purchased any other type of body wash since. Great scent and great it is a great moisturizer as well!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?