Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jenifer H.
This body wash is one of the best drug store items out there! It's great for sensitive skin and the fragrance isn't over powering like most body washes. After using this my skin was a lot softer and smoothr. I would recommend this to anyone!
Talia M.
Henderson, NV
­čśŹ­čśŹ. One word NOURISHING I am oddly addicted to aveeno products I love the sensitive skin soap everything about it makes me happy. I made a baby shower basket using baby aveeno products and my disagree l sister in law loved it . I love aveeno
Kennedy S.
Love aveeno, love the texture and thickness. Leaves my skin feeling great. I can get it at target, walmart or target. Nice and simple scent, not strong or bothering to my skin. Worth the price, not too spendy. I would definitely recommend.
Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Very good product that leaves my skin feeling very good!!! It helps controls my eczema extremely well. Locks the moisture in yo protect from dry chapped skin due to eczema... (The EXTREME eczema).... Overall I hive a 10 in my book!!!!
Caitlin C.
Syracuse, IN
I started using this product in December because it came in a gift box with lotion and a loofa! I was super excited and ever since I've used it, it makes my skin feel great but dries me out a little bit! Otherwise it's a nice product
melody c.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Smells amazing. aveeno products are always great. I love natural products. i would recommend this if you are more conscious of what you put on your skin / body. Otherwise its just like other body washes, it does what it says it'd do
Trang B.
I love the smell of this product. The body wash leave your skin feeling very soft, clean and hydrated. I love it! The bottle looks like a regular size for body wash but it took me a while to go through one bottle! Definitely buy it
Christina N.
This body wash is a dream to use. It leathers well and doesn't leave a film. The smell is natural and not chemical in nature. It also isn't overpowering. Continued use does allow the skin to adapt and better absord the ingredients.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
I love the way this product does for my sensitive skin and it smells so awesome. I also love that it lathers very good and it cleans without overdrying your skin. I will continue to take advantage of the benefits of the soap.
Jenae W.
Smells like fresh peaches or peachie-os. Gentle on the skin and leaves a scent that lasts all day! I always use a loofah with this product and it's the only body soap I use. I would recommend this body soap for any skin type.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?