Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell of this body wash is nice and also it doesn't leave my skin feeling rubbery. My skin feels soft and clean after showering. This body wash doesn't just clean for me, the scent wakes me up a little bit by giving me an more enjoyable experience.
Polly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Aveeno is great for the skin. It makes me feel clean and moisturized without using too much. I like the scent and think that it is mild on the skin yet definitely does a good job getting you clean. A great value, would highly recommend trying it out!
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
I loved how soft this made my skin feel after using it. I used it daily for 3 weeks, and my skin was not dry at all the way soap leaves it dry. It was very gentle, but it felt like was getting clean too. I bought it a Target. I would def recommend it!
Destanee H.
Apex, NC
Made my skin really nice and smooth. I would suggest this product if you have minor sensitive skin. the smell has a nice fresh smell, not too much and not too less. it's just right. plus it's not that expensive, depending on where you get it from.
Renee K.
Springdale, AR
We absolutely love this stuff! It smells so wonderful and it keeps my entire body moisturized. During the summer, that is a difficult thing to do. It is gentle, long-lasting, and it just works. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel so soft when I use it. I think it have a great scent that is not over powering at all. I like the price point of this as well. I am one that tends to use a lot of soap and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Elizabeth p.
Von Ormy, TX
It makes your skin smooth, and it doesn't make it super dry. you can wear it everyday and you would never get tired of using it. i use it often, and people ask what i use. i show them what it is and they get surprised. it smell wonderful as well.
Shakira T.
Mount Holly, NJ
Aveeno is a great brand, and the Active Naturals is awesome! I love the scent and the way that your skin feels afterwards. Not only does it leave your skin smooth and soft, but if also nourishes your skin.
Talia M.
Henderson , NV
­čśŹ­čśŹ. One word NOURISHING I am oddly addicted to aveeno products I love the sensitive skin soap everything about it makes me happy. I made a baby shower basket using baby aveeno products and my disagree l sister in law loved it . I love aveeno
Jenifer H.
This body wash is one of the best drug store items out there! It's great for sensitive skin and the fragrance isn't over powering like most body washes. After using this my skin was a lot softer and smoothr. I would recommend this to anyone!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

Walmart