Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
I love this stuff! Feels soft and luxurious but is pretty affordable, which is super nice. I use every day and my skin is normally pretty sure sensitive but I've never had a reaction with this and all aveeno products. Will repurchase indefinitely...
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this product. it leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. I love that I can smell the scent on my skin even after showering and it lasts throughout the day. Most soaps usually cause me to breakout but this one is perfect for my every day needs.
gina N.
I love Aveeno Body Washes, I rarely use anything else. They are a bit higher in cost than most drugstore brands but definitely worth it. Living in California heat your skin needs all the nourishment it can get. I will continue purchasing this brand
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Loved my skin after using this. It literally Left my skin smooth n soft and it was dry or oily. I used it every time I shower, I was able to buy it at my local CVS store. Definitely long lasting too.......I would definitely buy this again for sure.
Destiny H.
Made my skin really nice and smooth. I would suggest this product if you have minor sensitive skin. the smell has a nice fresh smell, not too much and not too less. it's just right. plus it's not that expensive, depending on where you get it from.
elizabeth s.
Von Ormy, TX
It makes your skin smooth, and it doesn't make it super dry. you can wear it everyday and you would never get tired of using it. i use it often, and people ask what i use. i show them what it is and they get surprised. it smell wonderful as well.
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I love this stuff! It makes my skin feel so soft when I use it. I think it have a great scent that is not over powering at all. I like the price point of this as well. I am one that tends to use a lot of soap and it lasts a decent amount of time.
Roza B.
Conway, AR
This product was amazing! I really loved how it made my skin feel soft and refreshed after just one wash! It doesn't make my skin dry and itchy like other leading body washes. I highly recommend this product especially if you have sensitive skin.
Renee K.
Springdale, AR
We absolutely love this stuff! It smells so wonderful and it keeps my entire body moisturized. During the summer, that is a difficult thing to do. It is gentle, long-lasting, and it just works. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin!
Stephanie T.
Belleville, NJ
The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?