Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es una crema muy buena con ingredientes naturales que es lo que me gusta de las cremas para tener una hidratacion mas sana, esta al ser antioxidante me ayuda a mantener el colageno y elasticidad de mi piel la recomiendo me encanta buen precio respecto a calidad
Heather R.
Dunedin, FL
I love the feel of this body wash. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth and it smells great too! It's a great value for a such a good product. I bought mine at a CVS pharmacy store. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family.
Dayna L.
I really like this body wash. It is great on my sensitive skin and the smell is light and refreshing. The smell doesn't last too long on my skin which is a positive for me (it might be a negative for others) and it has a really nice lather when using a loofah.
tonya h.
mableton, GA
I love almost all Aveeno products, I love the body wash, it cleans but its very gentle on your skin, and it smells really good, i use it daily, and i don't have any problems at all with it, its not harsh and doesn't bother my skin at all. I will keep buying it.
Yadira  G.
Really great if you have sensitive skin. Ive used many of their products for years after suffering from hives. Smells great and is gentle on your skin. You can purchase at Duane Reade drugstore. You may even be able to use your FSA. Would purchase it again.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin so soft and relaxes me at the same time. I have seem that my skin has improve a lot more in the way it looks and feels. Now my skin is not so dry and definitely not so ruff. I will be buying this product again.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
The smell of this body wash is nice and also it doesn't leave my skin feeling rubbery. My skin feels soft and clean after showering. This body wash doesn't just clean for me, the scent wakes me up a little bit by giving me an more enjoyable experience.
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
I loved how soft this made my skin feel after using it. I used it daily for 3 weeks, and my skin was not dry at all the way soap leaves it dry. It was very gentle, but it felt like was getting clean too. I bought it a Target. I would def recommend it!
Olivia D.
Sanger, CA
This is my favorite Body Wash. I have very sensitive skin, dry skin and I don't feel dry and tight after. It's very gentle and does not cause any breakouts like others I have used in the past. I purchase this item at Target and cannot live without it.
Polly E.
Philadelphia, PA
Aveeno is great for the skin. It makes me feel clean and moisturized without using too much. I like the scent and think that it is mild on the skin yet definitely does a good job getting you clean. A great value, would highly recommend trying it out!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?