Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Jenae W.
Smells like fresh peaches or peachie-os. Gentle on the skin and leaves a scent that lasts all day! I always use a loofah with this product and it's the only body soap I use. I would recommend this body soap for any skin type.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice body wash. I like all of the scents in this line and have bought them several times over the last couple of years. I like this product because it does not bother my skin and gets rid of any grime from working out or gardening. Definitely would recommend this product - definitely at this price point.
erica P.
Oakley, CA
This product is so amazing leaves my body soft smelling really good and fresh absolutely would recommend this to anyone my whole family uses this product feel free to use this product you won't regret it amazing I refer this to my mother she absolutely loves it
Shelby W.
Sunnyvale , Ca
This body wash is a really good price and smell. Nothing really special about it and the smell doesn't last all that long. I got this while traveling and couldn't find the wash I normally use but ended up really liking it.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This product works wonders! I love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smelling good. I have sensitive skin and this proved to work even on sensitive skin. I swim competitively and I always smell like chlorine. This product helped my skin smell really fresh instead of chlorine. I love this so much!
tonya h.
MABLETON, GA
I love almost all Aveeno products, I love the body wash, it cleans but its very gentle on your skin, and it smells really good, i use it daily, and i don't have any problems at all with it, its not harsh and doesn't bother my skin at all. I will keep buying it.
Heather R.
Dunedin, FL
I love the feel of this body wash. It makes my skin feel so clean and smooth and it smells great too! It's a great value for a such a good product. I bought mine at a CVS pharmacy store. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family.
Yadira  G.
New York , NY
Really great if you have sensitive skin. Ive used many of their products for years after suffering from hives. Smells great and is gentle on your skin. You can purchase at Duane Reade drugstore. You may even be able to use your FSA. Would purchase it again.
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
I really liked the smell of this product and it didn't leave any annoying residue. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It's inexpensive and is comparable to other higher end products that I've tried.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
I love this Aveeno body wash !!! Makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished. I love taking a shower cause I know I get to use my Infused Aveeno body washh!!!
Thank you for the great product, I highly recommend to anyone
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

back