Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Danielle C.
Mississauga, Ontario
Love this stuff. My favorite scent out of all the Aveeno body washes. Creamy, lathers well, smells amazing. Definitly will repurchase.
Shayla K.
It's great to know that the product is infused with antioxidants because it works well with my bumpy skin, and sometimes ingrown hair
Anissa-Lydia G.
The thing that I like about Aveeno is that it has a great smell, didn't notice a difference in my skin but I smell good.
Tina L.
Scarborough, ON
I lot ve this bodywash and the smell so light and freash. i like that I it didnt' leave my skin dry like other brands.
Siobhan B.
Leaves my skin so soft and feeling great! Perfect so it's not to slippery in the shower and to really work it in
Nicole M.
Great for sensitive skin ! Smells amazing . Not too perfumy. Very great product. Also very light not too oily
EREN M.
Great body wash for people with skin problems like myself. i have eczema and it keeps my skin moisturized.
Tuba F.
Vancouver
This is amazing honestly I was not expecting my skin to feel this way after using this so happy I bought it
Jackie D.
Leaves my skin very soft. One of the best products that I've used. I can feel it throughout the whole day .
Simra S.
This is super cool product! Doesn't feel sticky on your skin and moistoirizes very well!best ever product
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?