Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Anissa-Lydia G.
The thing that I like about Aveeno is that it has a great smell, didn't notice a difference in my skin but I smell good.
Tina L.
Scarborough, ON
I lot ve this bodywash and the smell so light and freash. i like that I it didnt' leave my skin dry like other brands.
Siobhan B.
Leaves my skin so soft and feeling great! Perfect so it's not to slippery in the shower and to really work it in
Nicole M.
Great for sensitive skin ! Smells amazing . Not too perfumy. Very great product. Also very light not too oily
EREN M.
Great body wash for people with skin problems like myself. i have eczema and it keeps my skin moisturized.
Jackie D.
Leaves my skin very soft. One of the best products that I've used. I can feel it throughout the whole day .
Tuba F.
Vancouver
This is amazing honestly I was not expecting my skin to feel this way after using this so happy I bought it
Simra S.
This is super cool product! Doesn't feel sticky on your skin and moistoirizes very well!best ever product
Alyssa M.
High River
Smooth and silky. Smells amazing and makes your skin feel soft and smooth. Makes your skin moisturized.
Ashley C.
I hate using moisturizer and feeling greasy after a nice shower! this was the best of both worlds :)
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?