Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tuba F.
Vancouver
This is amazing honestly I was not expecting my skin to feel this way after using this so happy I bought it
Jackie D.
Leaves my skin very soft. One of the best products that I've used. I can feel it throughout the whole day .
EREN M.
Great body wash for people with skin problems like myself. i have eczema and it keeps my skin moisturized.
Simra S.
This is super cool product! Doesn't feel sticky on your skin and moistoirizes very well!best ever product
Alyssa M.
High River
Smooth and silky. Smells amazing and makes your skin feel soft and smooth. Makes your skin moisturized.
Ashley C.
I hate using moisturizer and feeling greasy after a nice shower! this was the best of both worlds :)
Donna D.
Amherst, NS
Lathers nicely smells great, feels great on the skin very gentle makes my skin feel smooth and soft
Erin R.
Martensville , SK
I love that this body wash smells great and feels great! It is an amazing way to start my day.
rebecca g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this products leaves skin feeling awesome ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
bought it at Target
Sarai B.
Toa Baja, puerto rico
Really good.. leaves my body smooth and clean. very affordable price. bought it at cvs
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?