Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
I really liked it because it helped make my skin feel really moisturized. I liked it for the price I thought it was excellent. I used it for a month straight. I like to change up my body wash every once in awhile. I would recommend it. I bought it at target i believe.
Kristen H.
Mcdonough, GA
Love this product! It is refreshing, smells great and leave no yucky residue! Very gentle on my skin, and I even used it on my daughters! It smells so good! I love it so much I want to use it everyday! I cannot wait to buy this product again! Def on my shopping list.
Laurén L.
I love that this is exfoliating and smells amazing. I also love how gentle it is on sensitive skin. Aveeno is a great brand and I trust their lines. I bought it at Walmart. I love the natural ingredients that are safe for my skin. I would recommend this to everyone!
Brangella H.
Well this makes my skin look so soft and clean. I wish it could be more... frothy? I don't know well but yes, I love this product, I'll buy it again. I told my mom to use it because he's so allergic and sensitive to others body washes and she absolutely loved it.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is so nice to use it feels like a high end body wash! It goes on feeling smooth and smells amazing! I love how I feel after I shower! It is so affordable and the feel I get is equivalent to the body washes of a more expensive line. I highly recommend.
I have terribly sensitive/dry skin. So, to find a drugstore brand body wash that doesn't dry my skin out is very rare. Aveeno is so light and smells heavenly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light, nourishing body wash that doesn't break the bank.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Aveeno are also a great brand and have the best scent. This body wash I haven't tried but would love to tried it out and see how it feels against my body . I want to know the results from this lovely brand. I would love to recommend if I had an option to try lol
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es una crema muy buena con ingredientes naturales que es lo que me gusta de las cremas para tener una hidratacion mas sana, esta al ser antioxidante me ayuda a mantener el colageno y elasticidad de mi piel la recomiendo me encanta buen precio respecto a calidad
Nicki E.
Bonita, CA
I've been using the Aveeno facial wash for mature skin and I love it... leaves my face feeling clean and never tight or dry. It's an excellent value and I will purchase it again.. I purchased it at Target. This is one product that I would recommend to a friend.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I absolutely love anything made by Aveeno. All their lotions and body washes are great! I use it everyday! and I think it is a good value. I love the fact that it is good for my skin. It also makes me feel fresh all day! I plan to purchase this again very soon!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?