Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
We have been purchasing Aveeno since my son was 3 years old and was told we should use it on his Eczema. Eventually I realized just how good it was for my skin and how wonderful the smell. It lasted all day. I would use it again because my skin feels amazing after use. Dewey and smooth!
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
The only body wash I use lately. keeps your skin soft, clean and smelling good! Very gentle on the skin. My family loves aveeno products! We have sensitive skin thats why we use this brand. I would definitely buy this again! I recommend this body wash to anyone with sensitive skin
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
I love this stuff! Feels soft and luxurious but is pretty affordable, which is super nice. I use every day and my skin is normally pretty sure sensitive but I've never had a reaction with this and all aveeno products. Will repurchase indefinitely...
Qiyamah  C.
Do wonders to my skin!! I just love these products, i definitely would by them again! I put them on right after my showers and if it leaves my skin glowing and so smooth! It smells great also, not too much perfume, thats what i like about it also, i use it for my sons ezema
Eartha B.
Mobile, AL
I like this product it leaves your skin feeling super soft and it smells amazing. Its a calming peachy scent. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't really moisturizes your skin or have benefits for dryness. I may purchase it again and use it for bubble bath.
Nidhi c.
I love this Aveeno body wash. I use it daily. My skin used to dry but after using Aveeno active Naturals Positively Nourishing body wash only for coupon of days, I can really feel the difference. Now my skin looks smooth and nourish. I definitely recommend this product to all.
Italia V.
Modesto, CA
This is the best product i have ever ever tried!!
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Was, smells soooo goo, and the consistency is the best!! leaves my skin super soft! i bought it @walmart i would totally buy it again! i recommend it :)
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I decided to give these a try after having a not so pretty reaction to a body wash - they changed ingredients. I'm very happy that happened because i have fallen in love with it. not only does it have a nice subtle smell, but it REALLY cleans without the need for scrubbing.
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Very good product that leaves my skin feeling very good!!! It helps controls my eczema extremely well. Locks the moisture in yo protect from dry chapped skin due to eczema... (The EXTREME eczema).... Overall I hive a 10 in my book!!!!
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK
I really liked it because it helped make my skin feel really moisturized. I liked it for the price I thought it was excellent. I used it for a month straight. I like to change up my body wash every once in awhile. I would recommend it. I bought it at target i believe.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?