Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alecia H.
This product works very well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth after washing. The smell is pretty good compared to other aveeno products and it's not too expensive at all. Overall I recommend this product!
Meagan S.
Vancouver, BC
Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.... and it smells fantastic. I love this product especially in the winter when my skin is dry and dull. I have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase and recommend to family and friends.
Vanessa R.
Whittier, CA
I bought this recently based on the scent , however I feel that is soap, although hydrating , the scent does not last at all. once I dry off out of shower, that is it. I wish it would last much longer. would probably not repurchase.
Neysha B.
Puerto Rico
If you have dry hands and feet like me. You will love this product after you used, your body it will be smooth and Happy. Like me!! It has a good scent, its not very strong like other products.
Raissa S.
Orangeville , ON
This wash makes my skin feel smooth and soft. the scent is fresh and wakes me up in the morning! I find it gentle on my skin and non irritating. Overall the value for the results is great.
Ross F.
In this house we use only royale paper towels and toilet paper. The paper towels are strong and absorbent and much better than other brands. The price is good and they are often on sale and available almost everywhere. The same applies to the toilet paper.
Jade P.
Nova Scotia
This is great for exfoliating dry skin, it's moisturizing and it has little grainy pieces inside that help get rid of any dead skin, i think its also pretty long lasting as you only need a little bit each use
kenna g.
Kelowna, BC
This body wash smells really good, and it works well enough. I bought it a few months ago and just finished it up, but I don't think I'd repurchase as it was just a super average body wash.
Elizabeth A.
Is so good i like my family used lo recomiendo a todas las personas que lo usen no dana la piel uso varios productos de esa marca lo compro en walmart etc gentle muy bueno para la piel bueno para todo el cuerpo hace una semana lo he comprado en kmart
Eleanor C.
vancouver
This product makes me feel the cleanest with such a soothing and rich formula. I appreciate the very mild, non irritating, light and clean scent of this product!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?