Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Vanessa R.
Whittier, CA
I bought this recently based on the scent , however I feel that is soap, although hydrating , the scent does not last at all. once I dry off out of shower, that is it. I wish it would last much longer. would probably not repurchase.
Anna L.
brooklyn, New York
I really like this body wash. I use it in the evening, for both me and my child. The lavender scent really calms her down and helps her fall asleep quicker. For me, it's very gentle yet also leaves me feeling moisturized.
Alecia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works very well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth after washing. The smell is pretty good compared to other aveeno products and it's not too expensive at all. Overall I recommend this product!
Jade P.
Nova Scotia
This is great for exfoliating dry skin, it's moisturizing and it has little grainy pieces inside that help get rid of any dead skin, i think its also pretty long lasting as you only need a little bit each use
Aida G.
Toronto
I used to use this while in the shower. It smelled great and felt amazing on my skin so I would definitely buy it again. I used it every shower until it ran out. I would certainly recommend it to my friends.
Neysha B.
Puerto Rico
If you have dry hands and feet like me. You will love this product after you used, your body it will be smooth and Happy. Like me!! It has a good scent, its not very strong like other products.
kenna g.
Kelown, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body wash smells really good, and it works well enough. I bought it a few months ago and just finished it up, but I don't think I'd repurchase as it was just a super average body wash.
Raissa S.
Orangeville , ON
This wash makes my skin feel smooth and soft. the scent is fresh and wakes me up in the morning! I find it gentle on my skin and non irritating. Overall the value for the results is great.
Nisaa M.
I love aveeno,i may not have used this product but aveeno really moisturizes me and is not disappointing and is affordable and is reaally effective and is long lasting
Eleanor C.
vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product makes me feel the cleanest with such a soothing and rich formula. I appreciate the very mild, non irritating, light and clean scent of this product!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?