Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
danielle d.
goderich
I love this body was because its doesn't dry out my skin and i noticed my body looked a lot healthier and i had less breakouts. Its a gentle body wash and you can find it at any pharmacy, I got mine at Target for $7 I recommend this body to everyone!!
Anna L.
I really like this body wash. I use it in the evening, for both me and my child. The lavender scent really calms her down and helps her fall asleep quicker. For me, it's very gentle yet also leaves me feeling moisturized.
Alecia H.
This product works very well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth after washing. The smell is pretty good compared to other aveeno products and it's not too expensive at all. Overall I recommend this product!
Meagan S.
Chemainus, BC
Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.... and it smells fantastic. I love this product especially in the winter when my skin is dry and dull. I have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase and recommend to family and friends.
Vanessa R.
Whittier, CA
I bought this recently based on the scent , however I feel that is soap, although hydrating , the scent does not last at all. once I dry off out of shower, that is it. I wish it would last much longer. would probably not repurchase.
Neysha B.
Puerto Rico
If you have dry hands and feet like me. You will love this product after you used, your body it will be smooth and Happy. Like me!! It has a good scent, its not very strong like other products.
Raissa S.
Orangeville , ON
This wash makes my skin feel smooth and soft. the scent is fresh and wakes me up in the morning! I find it gentle on my skin and non irritating. Overall the value for the results is great.
Ross F.
In this house we use only royale paper towels and toilet paper. The paper towels are strong and absorbent and much better than other brands. The price is good and they are often on sale and available almost everywhere. The same applies to the toilet paper.
Jade P.
Fort McMurray , AB
This is great for exfoliating dry skin, it's moisturizing and it has little grainy pieces inside that help get rid of any dead skin, i think its also pretty long lasting as you only need a little bit each use
kenna g.
Kelowna, BC
This body wash smells really good, and it works well enough. I bought it a few months ago and just finished it up, but I don't think I'd repurchase as it was just a super average body wash.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

Walmart