Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells great and makes my skin smooth
Morgan K.
Broken Arrow, OK
So good for my dry skin. I would recommend for anyone with dry/sensitive skin.
yohana h.
I love this body wash so much is such a good product and the scent is yummy!
Joy M.
Orange Cove, CA
Works good if you got really bad dry skin! Works amazing , really recommend it
Carly C.
Vassar, MI
Super hydrating and makes my skin feel silky smooth, also has an amazing sent
nakiya p.
Milton, FL
Spells amazing soft doesn't irratate skin love it a lot definitely recommend it
Daphne R.
This is the best smelling body wash I've ever used! I have been using it daily for about a year and each day. It feels very soft and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft as well. This product helps me feel refreshed and ready for the day every morning.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL
I've been using Aveeno body wash for about three month now.. I have a problem with pimples and blackheads.. my back now looks better, much better!! I would recommend Aveeno positively Nourishing body wash for acne and I have to my son's girlfriend.. she has acne on her uppermost chest area and I have noticed quite a difference.. We use the Aveeno positively nourishing hydrating body wash in fig + Shea butter.. I hope this information is helpful.. :)
danielle d.
goderich
I love this body was because its doesn't dry out my skin and i noticed my body looked a lot healthier and i had less breakouts. Its a gentle body wash and you can find it at any pharmacy, I got mine at Target for $7 I recommend this body to everyone!!
Anna L.
brooklyn, New York
I really like this body wash. I use it in the evening, for both me and my child. The lavender scent really calms her down and helps her fall asleep quicker. For me, it's very gentle yet also leaves me feeling moisturized.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?