Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Isabella R.
Petersburg, KY
I love the scent to this and it always goes on so smoothly leaving my skin soft and smooth. A lot of people say that it breaks them out more often but I haven't seen that really happen to me.
Katy  H.
Chelmsford, MA
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV BODY WASH!!! i have VERY sensitive skin and could never use any body wash with any nice scents. i found i really liked the regular formula aveeno body wash and have been using that for a few years now, when i needed a refill at my local Target i saw they now had these too!! i LOVE the smell. it caries on you for awhile. its great for morning showers to kind of wake you up and get you ready for your day!!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this body wash smells great. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I have been using it now for two months and absolutely love it
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I absolutely love how this body wash smells! It is also very creamy and gentle, but does a great job at cleansing my skin.
Annie D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This Aveeno body was is currently my favorite. I have tried other brands, but none compare to how nourished I feel after using this.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL
I've been using Aveeno body wash for about three month now.. I have a problem with pimples and blackheads.. my back now looks better, much better!! I would recommend Aveeno positively Nourishing body wash for acne and I have to my son's girlfriend.. she has acne on her uppermost chest area and I have noticed quite a difference.. We use the Aveeno positively nourishing hydrating body wash in fig + Shea butter.. I hope this information is helpful.. :)
Ross F.
In this house we use only royale paper towels and toilet paper. The paper towels are strong and absorbent and much better than other brands. The price is good and they are often on sale and available almost everywhere. The same applies to the toilet paper.
danielle d.
goderich
I love this body was because its doesn't dry out my skin and i noticed my body looked a lot healthier and i had less breakouts. Its a gentle body wash and you can find it at any pharmacy, I got mine at Target for $7 I recommend this body to everyone!!
Elizabeth A.
Is so good i like my family used lo recomiendo a todas las personas que lo usen no dana la piel uso varios productos de esa marca lo compro en walmart etc gentle muy bueno para la piel bueno para todo el cuerpo hace una semana lo he comprado en kmart
Meagan S.
Vancouver, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my skin feeling soft and supple.... and it smells fantastic. I love this product especially in the winter when my skin is dry and dull. I have purchased this many times and will continue to purchase and recommend to family and friends.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?