Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
Amazing antioxidant body wash !! leaves skin very soft and fresh! !! Very natural
Christy S.
Ennis, TX
The smell is nice. I like a more powerful scent though. I am not a repeat buyer.
Alycia
I love Aveeno products, they make my skin so soft. This is my favorite body wash!
Morgan K.
Broken Arrow, OK
So good for my dry skin. I would recommend for anyone with dry/sensitive skin.
nakiya p.
Milton, FL
Spells amazing soft doesn't irratate skin love it a lot definitely recommend it
Joy M.
Orange Cove, CA
Works good if you got really bad dry skin! Works amazing , really recommend it
Carly P.
Vassar, MI
Super hydrating and makes my skin feel silky smooth, also has an amazing sent
Yohana H.
I love this body wash so much is such a good product and the scent is yummy!
Daphne R.
Courtenay
This is the best smelling body wash I've ever used! I have been using it daily for about a year and each day. It feels very soft and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft as well. This product helps me feel refreshed and ready for the day every morning.
Ysabel D.
Doral, FL
I've been using Aveeno body wash for about three month now.. I have a problem with pimples and blackheads.. my back now looks better, much better!! I would recommend Aveeno positively Nourishing body wash for acne and I have to my son's girlfriend.. she has acne on her uppermost chest area and I have noticed quite a difference.. We use the Aveeno positively nourishing hydrating body wash in fig + Shea butter.. I hope this information is helpful.. :)
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

back