Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Crystal V.
Valrico, FL
This leaves my skin so smooth and soft. It smells like a dream. By fare, my favorite
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
I love the peach smell! aveeno is one of my favorite brands for body care products.
Marsha D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I use this in the winter months, helpful for my psoriasis, gentle and smells nice.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
Good product and nice smell. Leaves my body smooooth. Super recommended. Good value
Allison h.
Love this stuff!! It makes me feel super clean and recharged, and it smells great!
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love the smell makes my skin feel so great i cant wait to take another bath/shower
Colleen R.
Smells great but dried out my skin abit. I can use it in summer but not in winter.
Kayleen S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this. Doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and it still smells fantastic!
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells great and makes my skin smooth
Cristina H.
Perris, CA
Amazing antioxidant body wash !! leaves skin very soft and fresh! !! Very natural
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?