Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I'm not sure this was the product for me. It didn't really do much for me and I was not a fan of the scent. We love trying new aveeno products this one was just not a favorite. I would not buy again.
Shelly R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is not the most luxurious product, but it's nice. I like that this product doesn't have too strong of a smell but it isn't as natural as it claims. I don't know if it really has antioxidants in its compound because it's chemicals, and it doesn't lather as much as I'd like.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I have always loved Aveeno lotion, and my love for Aveeno has been carried over to this body wash too. This scent is absolutely amazing, and I love using it every time I shower. It is light, smooth and really moisturizes. I highly recommend it!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
I use quite a few Aveeno products. This body wash is probably the most used by me. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and smooth.
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
I love aveno products, this body wash always feels so good going on my skin and it's so soft too! I always feel great coming out of the shower
Kim B.
Parma, OH
Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!
Alexis R.
I liked the scent of this body wash. However, I did notice that my back broke out more so than usual.
Taylor L.
Mauk, GA
A pretty good body wash. it leaves my skin moisturized. the smell is kind of bland but otherwise its nice.
Victoria r.
this body wash is so good with my very sensitive skin. doesn't over dry it. it smells good. and it's just my favorite brand.
Jessica L.
Wayland, MI
I love this! It leaves you feeling moisturizer and clean! Not sticky, which is so important while choosing a body wash!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?