Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Marsha D.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I use this in the winter months, helpful for my psoriasis, gentle and smells nice.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
I love the peach smell! aveeno is one of my favorite brands for body care products.
anel t.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Love the smell makes my skin feel so great i cant wait to take another bath/shower
Allison R.
Love this stuff!! It makes me feel super clean and recharged, and it smells great!
Colleen R.
Smells great but dried out my skin abit. I can use it in summer but not in winter.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
Good product and nice smell. Leaves my body smooooth. Super recommended. Good value
Kayleen S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Love this. Doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and it still smells fantastic!
Christy S.
Ennis, TX
The smell is nice. I like a more powerful scent though. I am not a repeat buyer.
Julia C.
Smells lovely love how my body feels after showering with this body wash perfect
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells great and makes my skin smooth
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?