Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Esther C.
Lexington, KY
Aveeno is the perfect product for me. I have sensitive skin & allergies. Aveeno rocks!
Julie P.
I love this brand. It's always so gentle on my skin and it moisturizes my skin so well
Amber B.
Holcombe , WI
Love love love this stuff. Smells so good and leaves my skin so soft. Can't get enough!
Perla L.
Garland, TX
Love this product makes you skin supper soft would never trade it for another product
Delia M.
Woodhaven, NY
Great ! This product seems like a good product , I want to buy it !! Love love love !
jeanine m.
Aveeno is byfar the best product for my skin. Its gentle, smooth, and smells amazing!
Nancy X.
One of my favorite body wash! I love that ut doesn't dry my skin out & hiw it smells.
Silvana C.
Santa Fe, NM
Perfect for my daughters eczema helps calm it down and not itch or irritate her skin
Mary S.
Definitely one of my favorites. I feel clean longer and the scent is very enjoyable.
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Great product I recommend for yuo ladies and yuor family and yuor family and friends
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?