Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Amber B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Love love love this stuff. Smells so good and leaves my skin so soft. Can't get enough!
Mary S.
Definitely one of my favorites. I feel clean longer and the scent is very enjoyable.
jeanine m.
Aveeno is byfar the best product for my skin. Its gentle, smooth, and smells amazing!
Crystal V.
Valrico, FL
This leaves my skin so smooth and soft. It smells like a dream. By fare, my favorite
Delia M.
Woodhaven, NY
Great ! This product seems like a good product , I want to buy it !! Love love love !
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Great product I recommend for yuo ladies and yuor family and yuor family and friends
Nancy X.
One of my favorite body wash! I love that ut doesn't dry my skin out & hiw it smells.
Perla L.
Garland, TX
Love this product makes you skin supper soft would never trade it for another product
Silvana C.
Santa Fe, NM
Perfect for my daughters eczema helps calm it down and not itch or irritate her skin
Colleen R.
Smells great but dried out my skin abit. I can use it in summer but not in winter.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?