Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Christy S.
Ennis, TX
The smell is nice. I like a more powerful scent though. I am not a repeat buyer.
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes. It smells great and makes my skin smooth
Julia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells lovely love how my body feels after showering with this body wash perfect
Morgan K.
Broken Arrow, OK
So good for my dry skin. I would recommend for anyone with dry/sensitive skin.
nakiya p.
Milton, FL
Spells amazing soft doesn't irratate skin love it a lot definitely recommend it
Joy M.
Orange Cove, CA
Works good if you got really bad dry skin! Works amazing , really recommend it
Carly C.
Vassar, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super hydrating and makes my skin feel silky smooth, also has an amazing sent
yohana h.
I love this body wash so much is such a good product and the scent is yummy!
Tahany B.
I have been an Aveeno person since the high school but I've never tried any body wash till the last 3 months! And wow! The smell is awesome! The way the Peaches and Ginger work together is absolutely stunning! it is a soft light creamy smell but not overpowering but still good enough to last throughout the day. My skin feels so smooth, moist and refreshed as it always dose with all other Aveeno products. I will definitely continue on using this
Karen G.
Cannon AFB, NM
Best smelling Aveeno product I've ever used. It has a milky consistency, doesn't suds up much and gets the job done. I can't keep it in the house because my husband uses it up!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?