Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN
Loved this body wash. The scent was soothing and my skin felt moisturized after using this.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I love Aveeno body wash. It lather up good and I love the rich texture. it hydrate my skin.
delaney r.
Saint Peters, MO
Smells amazing and really helps tp wake you up in morning showers. Its very moisturizing
Emilie P.
Great body wash! Smells nice and does not leave any residue. Would definitely repurchase.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I REALLY LOVE THIS! I'm in love with this brand, the smell is so soft, and how it feels!
Daniele L.
Gostei bastante desse produto. Ele é bem suave, cheiroso e deixa a pele super hidratada.
Liz T.
Crescent, PA
I love this smells great and feels great on my skin!! I have yet found one I don't like.
Candice A.
Rosenberg, TX
Smells good and so relaxing! I like how I feel after I use this great smelling body wash.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
I love this brand. It's always so gentle on my skin and it moisturizes my skin so well
Amanda N.
Woodbury, MN
Feels great and bubbles so nicely! You feel so soft after showering. Adds some moisture
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?