Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Megan K.
They have wonderful products! I love them! Great on the skin and make your skin feel smooth!
dawn g.
St Petersburg, FL
Wonderful smell and it leaves you feeling nice a soft.I usually use bar,But I like this alot.
Samantha M.
Love this product. It great feeling my skin felt smooth. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin
Rebekah W.
Smells great and my skin feels great after use. But it doesn't take my deodorant off well.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I love Aveeno body wash. It lather up good and I love the rich texture. it hydrate my skin.
Hillary G.
Moore
I love this body wash. I can even use it on my kids who have very sensitive skin. So great.
Jessica J.
Marshville, NC
Very nice body wash, me and my daughter use this brand since she likes the way it's smells
Kristina B.
Love this product! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing! My favorite body wash!
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN
Loved this body wash. The scent was soothing and my skin felt moisturized after using this.
sarah c.
I love love love this it works great for my skin and y kids skin and husbands skin as well
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?