Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Samantha M.
Love this product. It great feeling my skin felt smooth. Didn't irritate my sensitive skin
Smells really good. Leaves skin really soft. When shaving don't have to use shaving cream.
Rebekah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and my skin feels great after use. But it doesn't take my deodorant off well.
Candice A.
Rosenberg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good and so relaxing! I like how I feel after I use this great smelling body wash.
Emilie P.
Great body wash! Smells nice and does not leave any residue. Would definitely repurchase.
Daniele L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gostei bastante desse produto. Ele é bem suave, cheiroso e deixa a pele super hidratada.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I REALLY LOVE THIS! I'm in love with this brand, the smell is so soft, and how it feels!
Liz T.
Crescent, PA
I love this smells great and feels great on my skin!! I have yet found one I don't like.
delaney r.
Saint Peters, MO
Smells amazing and really helps tp wake you up in morning showers. Its very moisturizing
Amber B.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Love love love this stuff. Smells so good and leaves my skin so soft. Can't get enough!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?