Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie C.
Van Nuys, CA
One the best products I've used. It leaves my body really did and it very gently on the skin
Megan K.
They have wonderful products! I love them! Great on the skin and make your skin feel smooth!
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN
Loved this body wash. The scent was soothing and my skin felt moisturized after using this.
Hillary G.
Moore
I love this body wash. I can even use it on my kids who have very sensitive skin. So great.
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
I love Aveeno body wash. It lather up good and I love the rich texture. it hydrate my skin.
Jessica J.
Marshville, NC
Very nice body wash, me and my daughter use this brand since she likes the way it's smells
Camille M.
I enjoyed this body wash. Great scent along with being a decent grocery store moisturizer.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells heavenly!and works amazing love how soft my skin is after using it!!!! Best product
Kristina B.
Love this product! Smells great and leaves my skin feeling amazing! My favorite body wash!
sarah c.
I love love love this it works great for my skin and y kids skin and husbands skin as well
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?