Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Good standard body wash and I love it so much I use it everyday I really like the smell and texture
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
Great product, leaves my skin soft and really clean. I am planning on trying the white peach next.
yosselyn l.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love any aveeno product I love how they leave your skin so soft a and its all worth it
Rhonda W.
Ocala, FL
This stuff is amazing. My skin felt clean and soft after using this body wash. I really like it.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
One of the best products ever makes my skin feel much healthier and smooth i recommend this alot
Theresa K.
Lusby, MD
The smell of this is amazing. Doesn't leave your skin feeling tight. Smell lasts for a few hours.
Amanda B.
Fairfield, TX
This body wash was great and very moisturizing! It was easy to find again and not too expensive.
Victoria C.
Anaheim, CA
Love this !! Definitely great for sensitive dry skin !!! Also smells really good !! My new fave!!
gloria g.
Love Aveeno Active Naturals. Left my body silky and creamy. I recommend it for all types of skin
Amanda W.
Love this stuff! It's great for sensitive skin! One of my favorite body washes I've ever used!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?