Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Sheree G.
Albany, NY
Smells wonderfull. Not heavy, which I love. Doesn't build up soap residue while I'm washing off.
Gabrielle W.
This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin
Brittany B.
Ansonia, CT
Works great for my sensitive skin. Does not over dry or leave me feeling itchy after the shower
Christa M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product. it feels so good against my skin. it smells amazing and I would but again.
Lisa L.
Glendale, AZ
Aveeno is a great moisturizing product for all over hydration! I like it a lot for my dry skin.
ashley h.
Elizabethtown, KY
Amazing product! Its hard for me to find a body wash that I'm not allergic to and #aveeno is it
Dorathy C.
I love this product because it doesn't contain harsh chemical and leaves my skin feeling soft!
Amanda W.
Love this stuff! It's great for sensitive skin! One of my favorite body washes I've ever used!
brianna m.
Leaves skin soft and flawless. It's affordable and has a great scent to it. I use it everyday.
dawn g.
St Petersburg, FL
Wonderful smell and it leaves you feeling nice a soft.I usually use bar,But I like this alot.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?