Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Love how smooth this product is. i would highly recommend it to others. This product is not expensive.
Tiffany D.
Leaves my skin so smooth and helps retain moisture. Being someone with Psoriasis, it helped my skin!
Alexis R.
I liked the scent of this body wash. However, I did notice that my back broke out more so than usual.
Brittany P.
Ellington, CT
Very good for daily showering because it does not dry out your skin too much. Also a very nice scent.
Blanca Elena C.
Este tipo de producto me encanta ya que son tan divino con sus fragancias y ayuda a hidratar la piel
Evelyn T.
I love this body wash! I have sensitive skin and it's so nice to have something like this I can use!
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
I liked the smell and the feel of the aveeno body wash, and the fact it is more of a natural product.
Linda H.
Cheektowaga , Ny
Very great on the skin smooth finish..There was no left over residue and left my skin feeling fresh
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
It leaves the skin feeling so soft and fresh and also you won't be dry or have that itching feeling
Brittany  S.
I bought this a few weeks ago, haven't used it yep but it smells really good. Can't wait to use it!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?