Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Amanda B.
Belleville, IL
I liked the smell and the feel of the aveeno body wash, and the fact it is more of a natural product.
Tiffany D.
Leaves my skin so smooth and helps retain moisture. Being someone with Psoriasis, it helped my skin!
Blanca Elena C.
Este tipo de producto me encanta ya que son tan divino con sus fragancias y ayuda a hidratar la piel
Evelyn T.
I love this body wash! I have sensitive skin and it's so nice to have something like this I can use!
Brittany P.
Allston, MA
Very good for daily showering because it does not dry out your skin too much. Also a very nice scent.
Alexis R.
I liked the scent of this body wash. However, I did notice that my back broke out more so than usual.
Linda H.
Cheektowaga , Ny
Very great on the skin smooth finish..There was no left over residue and left my skin feeling fresh
Vee S.
Marietta , GA
Great product, leaves my skin soft and really clean. I am planning on trying the white peach next.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Good standard body wash and I love it so much I use it everyday I really like the smell and texture
Brittany  S.
I bought this a few weeks ago, haven't used it yep but it smells really good. Can't wait to use it!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?