Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie L.
Saint Charles, IL
I loved this Aveeno body wash! It was very moisturizing, which is important since my skin tends to dry out easily. I also have sensitive skin but this did not irritate me. Took away 1 star because it was kind of pricey.. But overall I would definitely buy again. Scent was great too!
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
I love Aveeno body washes for their affordability and scents. I purchased this bottle at Target when it first arrived on the shelves and instantly loved it! The smell is light and citrusy and, like all Aveeno washes, rinses off well without leaving any residue on my skin. LOVE THIS!
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
The only body wash I use lately. keeps your skin soft, clean and smelling good! Very gentle on the skin. My family loves aveeno products! We have sensitive skin thats why we use this brand. I would definitely buy this again! I recommend this body wash to anyone with sensitive skin
Nidhi c.
I love this Aveeno body wash. I use it daily. My skin used to dry but after using Aveeno active Naturals Positively Nourishing body wash only for coupon of days, I can really feel the difference. Now my skin looks smooth and nourish. I definitely recommend this product to all.
Eartha B.
Mobile, AL
I like this product it leaves your skin feeling super soft and it smells amazing. Its a calming peachy scent. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't really moisturizes your skin or have benefits for dryness. I may purchase it again and use it for bubble bath.
Qiyamah  C.
Do wonders to my skin!! I just love these products, i definitely would by them again! I put them on right after my showers and if it leaves my skin glowing and so smooth! It smells great also, not too much perfume, thats what i like about it also, i use it for my sons ezema
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I decided to give these a try after having a not so pretty reaction to a body wash - they changed ingredients. I'm very happy that happened because i have fallen in love with it. not only does it have a nice subtle smell, but it REALLY cleans without the need for scrubbing.
Italia V.
Modesto, CA
This is the best product i have ever ever tried!!
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Was, smells soooo goo, and the consistency is the best!! leaves my skin super soft! i bought it @walmart i would totally buy it again! i recommend it :)
April W.
Wyandotte, MI
I use Ave eno products for my daughter because she has sensitive skin and exzema. It relieves it right away and when used daily after her bath her exzema rarely comes out. Its a bit pricey but it's worth it to keep my baby from being itchy. I buy it every time I run out
daylin l.
Louisville, KY
Amazing products, my whole family uses them ! I love trying new things but I find I use these the most, I try to do as much organic natural as I can specially for my kidS, I love the smell and how it leaves your skin so soft, I buy them all the time and will continue to
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?