Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tahany B.
I have been an Aveeno person since the high school but I've never tried any body wash till the last 3 months! And wow! The smell is awesome! The way the Peaches and Ginger work together is absolutely stunning! it is a soft light creamy smell but not overpowering but still good enough to last throughout the day. My skin feels so smooth, moist and refreshed as it always dose with all other Aveeno products. I will definitely continue on using this
Caroline O.
brooklyn
Aveeno are also a great brand and have the best scent. This body wash I haven't tried but would love to tried it out and see how it feels against my body . I want to know the results from this lovely brand. I would love to recommend if I had an option to try lol
Brangella H.
Well this makes my skin look so soft and clean. I wish it could be more... frothy? I don't know well but yes, I love this product, I'll buy it again. I told my mom to use it because he's so allergic and sensitive to others body washes and she absolutely loved it.
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es una crema muy buena con ingredientes naturales que es lo que me gusta de las cremas para tener una hidratacion mas sana, esta al ser antioxidante me ayuda a mantener el colageno y elasticidad de mi piel la recomiendo me encanta buen precio respecto a calidad
Katy  H.
Chelmsford, MA
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAV BODY WASH!!! i have VERY sensitive skin and could never use any body wash with any nice scents. i found i really liked the regular formula aveeno body wash and have been using that for a few years now, when i needed a refill at my local Target i saw they now had these too!! i LOVE the smell. it caries on you for awhile. its great for morning showers to kind of wake you up and get you ready for your day!!
Laurén L.
I love that this is exfoliating and smells amazing. I also love how gentle it is on sensitive skin. Aveeno is a great brand and I trust their lines. I bought it at Walmart. I love the natural ingredients that are safe for my skin. I would recommend this to everyone!
Brandee F.
I love this product! I suffer from dry skin so finding a good body wash for my skin is pretty hard. When I used this Aveeno Body wash it left my skin hydrated and feeling soft. I didn't have itchy skin all day with it like I usually do with any other products. This was a life saver for me.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Loved my skin after using this. It literally Left my skin smooth n soft and it was dry or oily. I used it every time I shower, I was able to buy it at my local CVS store. Definitely long lasting too.......I would definitely buy this again for sure.
Sarah M.
Asheville, NC
I love Aveeno body washes for their affordability and scents. I purchased this bottle at Target when it first arrived on the shelves and instantly loved it! The smell is light and citrusy and, like all Aveeno washes, rinses off well without leaving any residue on my skin. LOVE THIS!
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
We have been purchasing Aveeno since my son was 3 years old and was told we should use it on his Eczema. Eventually I realized just how good it was for my skin and how wonderful the smell. It lasted all day. I would use it again because my skin feels amazing after use. Dewey and smooth!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?