Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tiffany L.
Levering, MI
Love any Aveeno products. Really liked the body wash with naturals. Loved the smell and that it's natural.
Laura A.
Meridian, ID
I love this body wash! It smells so yummy and fruity, and it doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
krista p.
I really like this it's very moisturizing! I think that I'll repurchase because my skin has been dry since
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
I like the way this product leaves my skin feeling -smooth and moisturized, not dry! It rinses off easily.
Jennifer G.
HOUSTON, TX
Loved this body wash. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and clean at the same time. Great price as well.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I always feel good about using aveeno products they're not packed full of negative ingredients like others
Rochelle S.
Averno body wash is simply heavenly.. After showering by skin is left feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
Taylor L.
Mauk, GA
A pretty good body wash. it leaves my skin moisturized. the smell is kind of bland but otherwise its nice.
Emily S.
Dunbar, WV
Makes my skin feel soft & does not dry me out! Loved it! Smelled pleasant & left a soft feel to my skin.
Anne M.
Smells great although it seemed to leave a film on my skin. It did seem to leave my skin softer overall.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?