Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Michele E.
Rock Hill, SC
Great body wash - I never got that dry squeaky feeling after using it, which means it left my skin hydrated!
Nicole D.
Renton, WA
I really enjoy the smell and the ingredient list. Overall good product, as all of their products usually are.
krista p.
Glendora, CA
I really like this it's very moisturizing! I think that I'll repurchase because my skin has been dry since
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I always feel good about using aveeno products they're not packed full of negative ingredients like others
Hilary L.
Dallas, TX
I like the way this product leaves my skin feeling -smooth and moisturized, not dry! It rinses off easily.
Taylor L.
Mauk, GA
A pretty good body wash. it leaves my skin moisturized. the smell is kind of bland but otherwise its nice.
Tiffany L.
Levering, MI
Love any Aveeno products. Really liked the body wash with naturals. Loved the smell and that it's natural.
Jennifer G.
Loved this body wash. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized and clean at the same time. Great price as well.
Laura A.
Boise, ID
I love this body wash! It smells so yummy and fruity, and it doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin!
Rochelle S.
Averno body wash is simply heavenly.. After showering by skin is left feeling smooth and soft to the touch.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

Walmart