Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Gabriella G.
Yonkers , NY
I love this body wash so much it has an amazing smell and my skin looks better when i use this
i use it every day
Dominique  C.
Littleton , Co
I loved the smell of this product. I have eczema and it makes my skin feel very clean and not itchy or irritated.
Honesty P.
Guthrie , KY
Great smell. very easy on sensitive skin. and easy to wash off. no harsh chemicals and the smell lasts forever.
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
Love this gentle body wash! Makes me feel clean and refreshed without leaving my skin too dry. Smells amazing!
Jenise R.
Hialeah , FL
Love these body wash feels fresh and soothing its is a good value and not so pricey the way most other products
Genny H.
New Castle , PA
This product is great. It's super moisturizing. It has a nice smell to it and feel super smooth while using it
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Love this wash! Smells great, moisturizes and really cleans. Feel great about using this and highly recommend.
Sandrine Q.
Tucson, AZ
So hydrating! I love this product! My skin never has felt so smooth! I would recommend this product to everyone
Naty C.
It was awesome! smelled good and left my body really soft :) I recommend this to all my friends and family!
kela r.
Detroit, MI
I love this body wash it leaves your body nice and soft. It also has your body to where you don't need lotion.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

back