Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
I always feel good about using aveeno products they're not packed full of negative ingredients like others
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
This body wash is all natural! Its smells gfeat. Mositurizes dry akin. Leaves you feeling completely anew
America R.
I love using this on my babies skin it leaves her skin soft and moisturized. I love the fragance as well
Anne M.
Smells great although it seemed to leave a film on my skin. It did seem to leave my skin softer overall.
Nancy T.
Crystal River, FL
Love the smell...cleans well and leaves my skin smooth. Not expensive and is one of my favorite body wash
Emily S.
Dunbar, WV
Makes my skin feel soft & does not dry me out! Loved it! Smelled pleasant & left a soft feel to my skin.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
This body was is so nourishing and soothing! it smells nice and its great for everyday use! its perfect!
laura s.
Port St Lucie, FL
AVEENO ACTIIVE NATURALS MAKES MY SKIN FEEL LIKE SILK AND PUMPS THE SKIN RIGHT BACK UP ,GREAT BODY WASH.
Melissa B.
Blue Springs, MO
This does a great job hydrating my skin. My kids love the smell. it is very easy to use in the shower.
Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT
Love how smooth this product is. i would highly recommend it to others. This product is not expensive.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?