Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Connie L.
Tucson
Great body wash. Comes in some great smelling flavors. Never been a problem for my sensitive skin. Kind of pricey.
Ashley R.
Love this it smells so good and leaves you skin soft and not sticky , would reuse this and my kids just love it to
Jordan G.
Jensen Beach, FL
Love the smell and lather of this, and that it has natural ingredients! Would prefer if it were all natural though!
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
Love the way this makes my skin feel. It doesn't leave my skin tight like other body washes and it smells great!
Jen S.
Champlin, MN
This si a good product that works good, basic and gentle. Decent price. Can get at Target and most other stores.
Paola M.
This body wash works great on my sensitive skin. it leaves me hydrated and feeling fresh and clean all day long.
jacqueline p.
Dania, FL
great leaves you so smooth and its great for sensitive skin value is great!! if you have dry skin this is perfect
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Aveeno products and this body wash works wonders for my skin. it leaves it very hydrated and moisturized.
Manvir K.
I loved using this body wash! Aveeno is a brand I can trust and makes my skin feeling smooth again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whitney C.
Exfoliate the skin amazingly I can get it right in the drugstore it works awesome like any other expensive brand
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?