Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Angela M.
Queens, NY
Really great exfoliating properties but it's something I use only twice a week. I finish it off with aveeno lotion
Whitney C.
Exfoliate the skin amazingly I can get it right in the drugstore it works awesome like any other expensive brand
Paola M.
This body wash works great on my sensitive skin. it leaves me hydrated and feeling fresh and clean all day long.
Dominique  C.
Littleton , Co
I loved the smell of this product. I have eczema and it makes my skin feel very clean and not itchy or irritated.
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Aveeno products and this body wash works wonders for my skin. it leaves it very hydrated and moisturized.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
Love the way this makes my skin feel. It doesn't leave my skin tight like other body washes and it smells great!
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
I love this body wash so much it has an amazing smell and my skin looks better when i use this
i use it every day
Jacqueline P.
Delray Beach, FL
great leaves you so smooth and its great for sensitive skin value is great!! if you have dry skin this is perfect
Manvir K.
I loved using this body wash! Aveeno is a brand I can trust and makes my skin feeling smooth again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen S.
Champlin, MN
This si a good product that works good, basic and gentle. Decent price. Can get at Target and most other stores.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?