Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kasey T.
Silver Spring, MD
I love Aveeno products and this body wash works wonders for my skin. it leaves it very hydrated and moisturized.
Brionna B.
Orland , Ca
Love the way this makes my skin feel. It doesn't leave my skin tight like other body washes and it smells great!
Whitney C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Exfoliate the skin amazingly I can get it right in the drugstore it works awesome like any other expensive brand
Manvir K.
I loved using this body wash! Aveeno is a brand I can trust and makes my skin feeling smooth again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honesty P.
Clarksville, TN
Great smell. very easy on sensitive skin. and easy to wash off. no harsh chemicals and the smell lasts forever.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
Love these body wash feels fresh and soothing its is a good value and not so pricey the way most other products
Sandrine Q.
Tucson, AZ
So hydrating! I love this product! My skin never has felt so smooth! I would recommend this product to everyone
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this wash! Smells great, moisturizes and really cleans. Feel great about using this and highly recommend.
Genny H.
New Castle, PA
This product is great. It's super moisturizing. It has a nice smell to it and feel super smooth while using it
Cathryn C.
Bronx, NY
Love this gentle body wash! Makes me feel clean and refreshed without leaving my skin too dry. Smells amazing!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?