Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Angela M.
Queens, NY
Really great exfoliating properties but it's something I use only twice a week. I finish it off with aveeno lotion
brittany p.
Lancaster, TX
Love it, doesn't dry your skin and like the fact that it can be used on sensitive, so i use it for my kids as well.
Ashley R.
Love this it smells so good and leaves you skin soft and not sticky , would reuse this and my kids just love it to
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I love that this body wash is infused with antioxidants. It makes my skin feel super soft, nourished, and healthy.
Gabby M.
Use this in exchange with soap. I've used Aveeno for years. Great long lasting scent. I use this 3-4 times a week.
Gabriella G.
Yonkers, NY
I love this body wash so much it has an amazing smell and my skin looks better when i use this
i use it every day
Jacqueline P.
Delray Beach, FL
great leaves you so smooth and its great for sensitive skin value is great!! if you have dry skin this is perfect
Dominique  C.
Littleton , Co
I loved the smell of this product. I have eczema and it makes my skin feel very clean and not itchy or irritated.
Jen S.
Champlin, MN
This si a good product that works good, basic and gentle. Decent price. Can get at Target and most other stores.
Paola M.
This body wash works great on my sensitive skin. it leaves me hydrated and feeling fresh and clean all day long.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?