Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Katherine O.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love this body wash. it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and clean. It also has the best scent. I would really recommend
Yescenia  A.
Passaic , NJ
Awesome ladies this is nourishing I use it on a daily basis and I love it I always have at least two new bottles in my house
MarQuetta I.

good for sensitive skin , Very moisturizing and does not clog pores I bought it from Walmart and it was under 20 dollars
Machaela M.
Vancouver , WA
I love this body wash! It smells great and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth! I definitely recommend this body wash!
Crystal M.
Nice body wash smells good, I use it and so does my sisters and they like it as well. I like how it leaves your skin soft
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
It a great smelling body wash and it lathers really well. The product comes in a larger bottle so last really long time.
Kaitlin K.
Love the scent and it definitely leaves you feeling clean!

I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Stephanie D.
Leaves your body fresh and so soft I love this product use it in every bath use a sponge or none up to you but I love it
Mariah M.
Clemson, SC
The smell is fantastic and it leaves your skin feeling so fresh! I loved this stuff! Found it at target in a two-pack!
Lauren S.
This body wash has a great invigorating scent that awakens your senses while leaving your skin feeling soft and clean.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?