Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
MarQuetta I.

good for sensitive skin , Very moisturizing and does not clog pores I bought it from Walmart and it was under 20 dollars
Vi H.
Braintree, MA
It a great smelling body wash and it lathers really well. The product comes in a larger bottle so last really long time.
Stephanie D.
Leaves your body fresh and so soft I love this product use it in every bath use a sponge or none up to you but I love it
Machaela M.
Vancouver , WA
I love this body wash! It smells great and it makes my skin feel soft and smooth! I definitely recommend this body wash!
Cele M.
Very easy to use! Left my skin very smooth! The smell was okay. For that price, I would buy again. Not my favorite tho.
justa a.
Love this product because of my sensitive skin...i don't know what i wouldve done without a product like this..thank you
Lauren S.
This body wash has a great invigorating scent that awakens your senses while leaving your skin feeling soft and clean.
Hope M.
The best body wash I have used. it is very rejuvenating and smells good also. I have sensative skin and this is great.
sakina D.
I didn't really like it. This product actually made my skin really dry. So if you're going to purchase be very careful
Mariah M.
Clemson, SC
The smell is fantastic and it leaves your skin feeling so fresh! I loved this stuff! Found it at target in a two-pack!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?