Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Kellylynn W.
Moisturizes skin and leaves your body feeling soft all day. Also great to use on kids, my 5 year old loves it. Smells good too
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Buen producto
con antioxidantes
deja la piel suave e hidratada
le doy tres estrella porque lo unico que no me gusta es el olor
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
awesome leaves you skin feeling soft and refreshed! it smells super good and makes me feel like am using a quality product..
GLENDA M.
I loved this because I have eczema and my body do not produce any oil so I'm all ways dry and this makes my skin moisturizer
Emily G.
Hialeah, FL
I love to use this when I shower at night. Its soft on the skin and it washes of easy and it doesn't leave any residue behind
Danielle H.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go to body wash. i love the smell and it keeps my skin hydrated very well! wouldn't choose a different body wash!
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA
This is a great product for winter. it smells great and lathers nicely. it also doesn't dry your skin out like other washes.
Victoria r.
this body wash is so good with my very sensitive skin. doesn't over dry it. it smells good. and it's just my favorite brand.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I love Aveeno and this body wash is just as good as others I have tried. The smell is wonderful and a little goes a long way.
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
We love this body wash in our household! It smells amazing and feels amazing not to mention the antioxidant aspects of it.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?