Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Melissa P.
Bound Brook, NJ
awesome leaves you skin feeling soft and refreshed! it smells super good and makes me feel like am using a quality product..
GLENDA M.
I loved this because I have eczema and my body do not produce any oil so I'm all ways dry and this makes my skin moisturizer
Danielle H.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my go to body wash. i love the smell and it keeps my skin hydrated very well! wouldn't choose a different body wash!
Courtney R.
Westminster, MA
This is a great product for winter. it smells great and lathers nicely. it also doesn't dry your skin out like other washes.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Awesome ladies this is nourishing I use it on a daily basis and I love it I always have at least two new bottles in my house
Katherine O.
Brooklyn, NY
I Love this body wash. it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and clean. It also has the best scent. I would really recommend
Jenny K.
Lake mills, WI
We love this body wash in our household! It smells amazing and feels amazing not to mention the antioxidant aspects of it.
Mary B.
Simpsonville, SC
I love using this on my kids skin. They have bumpy skin and dry skin and this lotion is amazing for treating these issues.
Crystal M.
Nice body wash smells good, I use it and so does my sisters and they like it as well. I like how it leaves your skin soft
Kaitlin K.
Love the scent and it definitely leaves you feeling clean!

I have repurchased this many times and will continue to do so.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?