Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Robyn F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! Use it everyday to provide the moisture my body needs in the dry Colorado climate. Also smells great and feels natural!
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
It's a great product. I was quite satisfied with this purchase. It is, however, on the pricier side. Would not be my first choice.
Arianne G.
I hate putting on lotion so this body wash is basically a "kill 2 birds with one stone" type of product. Very gentle and hydrating.
Mayrelin S.
This body wash is amazing, it smells good and it also helps with my sons eczema. It helps me keep my skin soft and feeling great.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love the smell of this body wash! Switched from the Aveeno Calming to this and it was seemless! Would definitely purchase again!
Ashley N.
Sheboygan, WI
Made my skin really soft, but I was tired of the scent very quickly . Other than that I'd try a new scent and stay with the line
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
I use quite a few Aveeno products. This body wash is probably the most used by me. It leaves my skin smelling fresh and smooth.
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
I love the scents and how moisturizing it is after you get out of the shower. Would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Kellylynn W.
Moisturizes skin and leaves your body feeling soft all day. Also great to use on kids, my 5 year old loves it. Smells good too
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
This has been a staple product for me for quite some time. This product makes my skin the softest it's ever been! Very gentle.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?