Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mayrelin S.
This body wash is amazing, it smells good and it also helps with my sons eczema. It helps me keep my skin soft and feeling great.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
Love the smell of this body wash! Switched from the Aveeno Calming to this and it was seemless! Would definitely purchase again!
Ashley N.
Sheboygan, WI
Made my skin really soft, but I was tired of the scent very quickly . Other than that I'd try a new scent and stay with the line
Kathy G.
Laredo, TX
I love how it leaves my body feeling fresh and the way it smells ive alwasy enjoyed the smell on body specially after i shower!
Kellylynn W.
Moisturizes skin and leaves your body feeling soft all day. Also great to use on kids, my 5 year old loves it. Smells good too
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Buen producto
con antioxidantes
deja la piel suave e hidratada
le doy tres estrella porque lo unico que no me gusta es el olor
Aleyna C.
Katy, TX
I love the scents and how moisturizing it is after you get out of the shower. Would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been a staple product for me for quite some time. This product makes my skin the softest it's ever been! Very gentle.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Aveeno and this body wash is just as good as others I have tried. The smell is wonderful and a little goes a long way.
Emily G.
Hialeah, FL
I love to use this when I shower at night. Its soft on the skin and it washes of easy and it doesn't leave any residue behind
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?