Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on iHerb
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Lori V.
Avon, IN
I love the smell and how great my skin feels after using this in the shower. I like that it is more natural than others on the market.
Marina M.
Riverside , CA
I love this body wash, I am left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I love the scent that is left behind that has me smelling so great!
Jenifer V.
I love the smell it leaves on my skin. It leaves me very soft skin and a natural glow.
I use it daily. This body wash is perfect to me.
Breanna A.
Manteca, CA
Makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great. The smell gives you stress relief for that moment and you just a sense of relaxation.
Annie D.
Scottsdale, AZ
This Aveeno body was is currently my favorite. I have tried other brands, but none compare to how nourished I feel after using this.
This was very nourishing and non drying to my skin. It's good if your someome like me who suffers from eczema. Definitely recommend.
Amy P.
Syosset, NY
A little goes a long way with this body wash. It foams up well when used with a loofah and moisturizes and smooths while cleansing.
Kira A.
My husband has very dry skin that only gets worse when cheap soaps are used. He loved aveeno, it made his skin soft and moisturized!
Great product! Smells so good and makes your skin feel soft and smooth! I used it every day and it made me feel wonderful and clean!
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
YES! YES! YES! YES! This stuff leaves your body as smooth as a baby's bottom. And, it smells sooooo good! Would definitely recommend!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?