Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash is perfect for my ski. Having psoriasis finding a body wash that does not make the flares worst is difficult. Aveeno is perfect! The scent is pretty much mute and it does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with psoriasis.
Débora O.
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
I've been using the Aveeno Body Wash for 4 months ,and Its perfect for my dry skin ,I had an allergie and it lets my skin calm and normal back,My aunt gave it to me and I dont know where she bought but I'm going to buy it again,I recommend it because its Not expensive and if you havea dry skin its going to be great for you.
Rhodesia J.
Dorchester, MA
Left my skin soft and moisturized with a calming scent. It was nice knowing that this is an Aveeno product which will be gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every few days switching it out with other soap products that I use on my skin. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a gentle moisturizing body wash.
Deneige D.
Centennial , CO
As expected from Aveeno, this product is gentle and moisturizing. I trust the ingredients Aveeno uses and I like that it smells pleasant without having too strong a fragrance. It also left me skin feeling soft after i used it. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially people who have sensitive skin like me.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a nice body wash. I like all of the scents in this line and have bought them several times over the last couple of years. I like this product because it does not bother my skin and gets rid of any grime from working out or gardening. Definitely would recommend this product - definitely at this price point.
Brianna A.
Portland, OR
This product works wonders! I love how it leaves my skin feeling fresh and smelling good. I have sensitive skin and this proved to work even on sensitive skin. I swim competitively and I always smell like chlorine. This product helped my skin smell really fresh instead of chlorine. I love this so much!
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Anything peach scent I have and when you can use it in the shower it's even better. This is of good value and is very gentle and nourishing. It is a really good size and the smell is amazing. You can't go wrong with this product. I have bought this product multiple times and as soon as I run out.
Maria A.
Fort Worth, TX
Really like the way that the body wash smells. However, the main reason that I didn't buy it again was because I felt like the price was a little high for the amount of product that I was getting. However if you are willing to spend the money, this is a really nourishing body wash on the skin.
Brandee F.
I love this product! I suffer from dry skin so finding a good body wash for my skin is pretty hard. When I used this Aveeno Body wash it left my skin hydrated and feeling soft. I didn't have itchy skin all day with it like I usually do with any other products. This was a life saver for me.
Maria G.
Greenwood Lk, NY
We have been purchasing Aveeno since my son was 3 years old and was told we should use it on his Eczema. Eventually I realized just how good it was for my skin and how wonderful the smell. It lasted all day. I would use it again because my skin feels amazing after use. Dewey and smooth!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?