Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Anna A.
Rockwall, TX
I decided to try something new and was I EVER so thankful on trying the white peach with ginger! This product has a great smell and doesn't dry out my skin, like so many other body washes. This truly makes my skin so incredibly soft and I feel it actually has helped my skin look better! This is my go-to shower body wash! Please don't ever discontinue it!
Nicole P.
I'm a believer in the Aveeno products. I particularly love the Positively Nourishing line, since at times I've found other Aveeno products to be a little heavy. This is a lighter product, but it does not dry my skin. This fragrance is my favorite. I hesitated to purchase it, since I'm not a fan of ginger, but this is more peach than ginger and it's lovely. I like all the fragrances in the line, but this one stands out. Recommended.
Chanda C.
Staunton, VA
By far one of best. This calms my oldest daughters skin when she gets to itching during allergy season,and really helps my husband with his psoriasis. Does not have a strong perfume scent.Made out of natural ingredients like oatmeal.Can find at Walmart for a reasonable price.Pays to have around the house for those itchy days and sunburn skin days also.Highly recommended
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I'm not sure this was the product for me. It didn't really do much for me and I was not a fan of the scent. We love trying new aveeno products this one was just not a favorite. I would not buy again.
Naushin A.
Love, love this body wash! When I was pregnant, I bought it as my one indulgence and it was such a treat. It made me feel more human and relaxed me after a very rough bout with morning sickness that lasted 17 weeks! It was really one of the very few smells that didn't make me want to throw up! So yes, it smells divine and leaves my skin super smooth, and I would definitely recommend it!
Rhodesia J.
Dorchester, MA
Left my skin soft and moisturized with a calming scent. It was nice knowing that this is an Aveeno product which will be gentle on my sensitive skin. I use it every few days switching it out with other soap products that I use on my skin. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for a gentle moisturizing body wash.
Deneige D.
Centennial, CO
As expected from Aveeno, this product is gentle and moisturizing. I trust the ingredients Aveeno uses and I like that it smells pleasant without having too strong a fragrance. It also left me skin feeling soft after i used it. I would recommend this to anyone, but especially people who have sensitive skin like me.
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno is a great product especially for dry, sensitive skin. Typically these skin types need the extra support found in antioxidants. Strengthening the skin barrier, while protecting it from the environment, is the best form of #skincarelf skin care. So, Aveeno with extra oxidants will be very good for super sensitive skin. Heals and protects!
Stephanie L.
St Charles, IL
I loved this Aveeno body wash! It was very moisturizing, which is important since my skin tends to dry out easily. I also have sensitive skin but this did not irritate me. Took away 1 star because it was kind of pricey.. But overall I would definitely buy again. Scent was great too!
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash is perfect for my ski. Having psoriasis finding a body wash that does not make the flares worst is difficult. Aveeno is perfect! The scent is pretty much mute and it does not irritate the skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with psoriasis.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?