Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Tiffany P.
Corp Christi, TX
Absolutely love this body wash! It is very gentle on the skin and works well with sensitive skin. Works well on my toddler and myself.
Breanna A.
Manteca, CA
Makes my skin feel so soft and it smells great. The smell gives you stress relief for that moment and you just a sense of relaxation.
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
YES! YES! YES! YES! This stuff leaves your body as smooth as a baby's bottom. And, it smells sooooo good! Would definitely recommend!
Kira A.
My husband has very dry skin that only gets worse when cheap soaps are used. He loved aveeno, it made his skin soft and moisturized!
Great product! Smells so good and makes your skin feel soft and smooth! I used it every day and it made me feel wonderful and clean!
Amy P.
Syosset, NY
A little goes a long way with this body wash. It foams up well when used with a loofah and moisturizes and smooths while cleansing.
This was very nourishing and non drying to my skin. It's good if your someome like me who suffers from eczema. Definitely recommend.
Arianne G.
I hate putting on lotion so this body wash is basically a "kill 2 birds with one stone" type of product. Very gentle and hydrating.
Nawshin J.
Jamaica, NY
It's a great product. I was quite satisfied with this purchase. It is, however, on the pricier side. Would not be my first choice.
Robyn F.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this! Use it everyday to provide the moisture my body needs in the dry Colorado climate. Also smells great and feels natural!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?