Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
I love this body wash smells great. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. I have been using it now for two months and absolutely love it
Sarah W.
Lima, OH
Love how it has natural ingredents so it doesn't bother my sensitive skin, love the peach scent and i used once every day before i go to bed.
Lindsey  S.
I love these Aveeno body washes! The formula lathers very nicely, scent is beautiful, leaves skin feeling clean and soft but never overdries.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
Love Aveeno, every single productos of this brand is a must try. this body wash it's amazing. leaves the skin soft and it has a nice scent
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Gets the job done! Doesn't dry out my skin and smells fantastic! A definate go to and repurchase! I have been using this product for years!
Jamie E.
I have always had horrible skin. Like dry and flakes skin I started using this and my skin has never been more softer. I love this product!
Sade Q.
Rockwall, TX
They are an awesome brand yo use it keeps skin soft , it is very affordable excellent value.............. it's not harsh on the skin at all
Regina B.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It has a great aroma and softens my skin and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Marcine D.
O Fallon, MO
Aveeno Active is wonderful. I love how it makes my skin feel after I rinse, clean and soft. I also love that it doesn't cause any irritation
Yecica G.
Riverside, CA
I love the aveeno body wash because it has a great smell and not only it has a nice smell but it also leaves ur body feeling super smooth.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

Walmart