Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Itzel L.
Es rica y delicada para la piel.... solo la he comprado dos veces no uso. Casi cremas humectantes me gusta porqur no deja la piel grasosa
Leslie T.
Plano, TX
I love all Aveeno products. The best products I've ever used, on my very dry skin. I've. tried a lot of products and this works the best.
Andrea R.
Green Bay, WI
The product itself was very creamy and easy to use. The fragrance was not one of my favorites. Overall, I did enjoy using this body wash.
Erin L.
This is the perfect wash for sensitive skin, and the scent is so light and fresh it can be paired with any other scented scrub or lotion
Euridice C.
Aveeno Positively Nourishing body wash left my skin supple and smelling delicious. I highly recommend it if you love to pamper yourself.
Molly H.
Salem, VA
This is an amazing body wash and it smells so good! This body wash makes my skin so super soft and leaves me with a great clean feeling!
Marina M.
Riverside, CA
I love this body wash, I am left feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. I love the scent that is left behind that has me smelling so great!
Jenifer V.
I love the smell it leaves on my skin. It leaves me very soft skin and a natural glow.
I use it daily. This body wash is perfect to me.
Tiffany P.
Corp Christi, TX
Absolutely love this body wash! It is very gentle on the skin and works well with sensitive skin. Works well on my toddler and myself.
Lori V.
Avon, IN
I love the smell and how great my skin feels after using this in the shower. I like that it is more natural than others on the market.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?