Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on www.ama...*
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Kelsey C.
San Angelo, TX
This product smells great! I am sensitive to smells and this one doesn't bother me at all! It also leaves the skin feeling clean and moisturized!
Courtney F.
Stroudsburg , PA
I've been using it for over a week and I love it. My skin is super soft and it smells amazing. If you haven't tried it go and get it it's great!
Linh N.
Eastvale, CA
Really really moisturizing! and it smells amazing. would recommend it to everybody. use it after you shower and your skin will be really smooth
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
I love this lotion I put it on every night an also put it on my little ones .. it smells amazing an leaves your skin hydrated an silky smooth.
Kristen B.
It smells so good in the morning without being overpowering and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin like most other moisturizing body washes.
Kayla H.
I really like the way it smells abs how it is gentle on my skin and it goes on smooth and it is not drying like some of the body washes can be.
Johanna P.
Newnan, GA
Love this product leaves my face smooth and no irritation. I usually use it after I shower or during. I would defiantly recommend this product
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
I love aveno products, this body wash always feels so good going on my skin and it's so soft too! I always feel great coming out of the shower
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I love the way it smells, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would recommend it to my friends, for sure. It's a good value for the price.
Lindsey  S.
I love these Aveeno body washes! The formula lathers very nicely, scent is beautiful, leaves skin feeling clean and soft but never overdries.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?