Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
I received a small sample of this body wash, it smells nice, and lathers good. I would try a larger size to really get an idea of how it is.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I love the way it smells, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would recommend it to my friends, for sure. It's a good value for the price.
Becky P.
Durham, NC
Gets the job done! Doesn't dry out my skin and smells fantastic! A definate go to and repurchase! I have been using this product for years!
Marcine D.
O Fallon, MO
Aveeno Active is wonderful. I love how it makes my skin feel after I rinse, clean and soft. I also love that it doesn't cause any irritation
Jamie E.
I have always had horrible skin. Like dry and flakes skin I started using this and my skin has never been more softer. I love this product!
Sade Q.
Rockwall, TX
They are an awesome brand yo use it keeps skin soft , it is very affordable excellent value.............. it's not harsh on the skin at all
Regina B.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It has a great aroma and softens my skin and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. I usually buy it when it is on sale.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Love Aveeno, every single productos of this brand is a must try. this body wash it's amazing. leaves the skin soft and it has a nice scent
Yecica G.
Riverside, CA
I love the aveeno body wash because it has a great smell and not only it has a nice smell but it also leaves ur body feeling super smooth.
Melissa  .
Dahlonega, GA
Love this body wash. It has a great scent. A great lather. The scent stays on your skin for a long time. I highly recommend this product.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?