Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mariel J.
Norwalk, CT
Aveeno is great within skin care products. I use aveeno nourishing anti oxidant and works great with dried skin. I would recommend this to anyone
Kayla H.
I really like the way it smells abs how it is gentle on my skin and it goes on smooth and it is not drying like some of the body washes can be.
Linh N.
Mira Loma, CA
Really really moisturizing! and it smells amazing. would recommend it to everybody. use it after you shower and your skin will be really smooth
Veronica P.
Oneonta, NY
I love aveno products, this body wash always feels so good going on my skin and it's so soft too! I always feel great coming out of the shower
Kristen B.
It smells so good in the morning without being overpowering and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin like most other moisturizing body washes.
Johanna P.
Newnan, GA
Love this product leaves my face smooth and no irritation. I usually use it after I shower or during. I would defiantly recommend this product
meranda b.
N Baltimore, OH
I love this lotion I put it on every night an also put it on my little ones .. it smells amazing an leaves your skin hydrated an silky smooth.
Ivette C.
Montclair, NJ
I love the way it smells, and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I would recommend it to my friends, for sure. It's a good value for the price.
Lindsey  S.
I love these Aveeno body washes! The formula lathers very nicely, scent is beautiful, leaves skin feeling clean and soft but never overdries.
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
I received a small sample of this body wash, it smells nice, and lathers good. I would try a larger size to really get an idea of how it is.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?