Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Khela D.
Downey, CA
I love using this product!! It not only smells great but it makes my body feel refreshed and it's very soothing! I would use it over and over again.
Amy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the scent and moisturizing qualities of this body wash. Leaves my skin residue free and felling hydrated and pampered. Great fragrant lather.
Sophia C.
I've only tried this product once, Howe er it worked and I loved the way my skin felt afterwards, I recommend it and would definitely purchase it.
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
I loved this great-smelling body wash and it was very easy on my often-sensitive skin. Have bought and used several bottles of this great product.
Lori F.
Springfield, IL
Made my body feel so good I felt like I had been to a spa, I told my daughter and friends they really needed to try it, and they did, it was great
Jessica G.
Palm Coast, FL
I started using this after I had a severe reaction to the pool. It was soothing and didn't further the irritation like I knew other products would.
Chantel B.
Plato, MO
Aveeno is just a go to brand for me. I think of Jennifer Aniston in their commercials and her goregous, sunkissed skin. And who doesn't want that?
Courtney F.
Stroudsburg , PA
I've been using it for over a week and I love it. My skin is super soft and it smells amazing. If you haven't tried it go and get it it's great!
Daze V.
Makes my skin smell so good and it's so refreshing! Clean feeling for sure I feel you don't need a lot it bubbles up a lot which to me is a plus
Mariel J.
Norwalk, CT
Aveeno is great within skin care products. I use aveeno nourishing anti oxidant and works great with dried skin. I would recommend this to anyone
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?