Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kayla S.
Reseda, CA
I've used Aveeno products most of my life, but this one is my absolute favorite based on scent and moisture!! Definitely recommend giving it a try!!
Lisa H.
Rolla, MO
I love this stuff! I use it on my son to make him stop itching! Its amazing how well it works! Bought at Dollar General! Great sent! Its is perfect!
Lindalou L.
I love the Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash as it is gentle and keeps my skin moist after taking a shower.
Jessica G.
Palm Coast, FL
I started using this after I had a severe reaction to the pool. It was soothing and didn't further the irritation like I knew other products would.
Amy P.
Phoenix, AZ
Love the scent and moisturizing qualities of this body wash. Leaves my skin residue free and felling hydrated and pampered. Great fragrant lather.
Sophia C.
I've only tried this product once, Howe er it worked and I loved the way my skin felt afterwards, I recommend it and would definitely purchase it.
Lori F.
Springfield, IL
Made my body feel so good I felt like I had been to a spa, I told my daughter and friends they really needed to try it, and they did, it was great
Chantel B.
Plato, MO
Aveeno is just a go to brand for me. I think of Jennifer Aniston in their commercials and her goregous, sunkissed skin. And who doesn't want that?
Catherine C.
Rolesville, NC
I loved this great-smelling body wash and it was very easy on my often-sensitive skin. Have bought and used several bottles of this great product.
Kelsey C.
San Angelo, TX
This product smells great! I am sensitive to smells and this one doesn't bother me at all! It also leaves the skin feeling clean and moisturized!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?