Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Adrianna M.
Levelland, TX
This little gadget has lasted me 5 years in the gym or at the beach, been through the washer once and still works. #beachbag Delivers the tunes. It's still easy and dependable.
Nikki C.
Very good product. It helps with my sensitive skin and I do not break out from this. The price is affordable, however some sizes could have more product in them
Samantha  H.
Baltimore, MD
loved the smell of this body wash and how sudsy it got when i used it with my bath poof. left my skin feeling clean, but the scent didn't last after the shower.
Kenadee S.
This product is amazing. I've used it for a little while now and am in no hurry to switch to any other brand. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft all day.
keesha c.
Locust Grove, GA
So soft and rich love this product works very well with a sponge smells great very clean feeling!!! ♡ will buy again forsure my teenage daughter love it also!
Alexandria W.
Aveeno is positively the best body wash you can use. Compared to every other product my skin never gets dried out, it feels incredibly soft. I use it everyday!
nichole w.
Middletwn Spg, VT
I do like this product well enough, I use it for overnights and vacations away from home. I would give it more stars,I'm just bigger a fan of organic products
rosemary B.
Charleston, WV
Heres another body wash I like to use for my dry skin. And I use it on the grandkids when they come over. The formula is gentle, and the price is affordable.
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL
I love this product! It made my skin feel amazing! It didn't make me feel oily afterwards. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated for a long time after use.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
Love the smell and is ve r hydrating. I also have very sensitive skin but I can use any of the Aveeno products. This is my favorite body was by this brand.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?