Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL
I love this product! It made my skin feel amazing! It didn't make me feel oily afterwards. It made my skin feel soft and hydrated for a long time after use.
Elizabeth M.
Fresno, CA
I like how this body wash has a nice scent to it. I also like the lotion as it doesn't leave a strong scent on your skin. It leaves your skin feeling soft.
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
Love the smell and is ve r hydrating. I also have very sensitive skin but I can use any of the Aveeno products. This is my favorite body was by this brand.
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
This body wash is really nice and smooth on my skin. My skin feels so soft and hydrated after just one use. When paired with the lotion it is even better.
Raemona  J.
Cordova , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Aveeno daily moisturizing body wash is great and it does what it says it will do. It's great for people with sensitive skin. I h8ghly recommend Aveeno
Janae A.
Doesn't make me itch like other body washes , great for cancer patients like me!!! Makes your skin super soft and smells really good. I use it every day.
ayleen z.
doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un buen producto, muy buena calidad, fácil de usar, es muy prácticos para que lo anden en tu bolso... lo recomiendo te hidrata demasiado y te nutre
Amanda M.
Mesquite, TX
This has a nice light smell that is not over powering, leaves my skin soft and clean. I love this body wash. Its a little pricey but totally worth it.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD
This product smells amazing and it is so luxurious and soft and makes my skin feel really supple. I hope they offer it in many different scents soon.
Lindalou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash as it is gentle and keeps my skin moist after taking a shower.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?