Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Dayna E.
Royal Oak, MI
This stuff is the best. Smells good, good for your skin. Non-drying, non-irritating. I love Aveeno for every body product they make. If the price point was a bit cheaper, I'd buy all of it.
Jocelyn K.
Contoocook, NH
This body wash smells nice. It lathers up very nicely. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin. It is nothing super special but isn't a bad product. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.
Isabella R.
Petersburg, KY
I love the scent to this and it always goes on so smoothly leaving my skin soft and smooth. A lot of people say that it breaks them out more often but I haven't seen that really happen to me.
Paula B.
Amarillo, TX
Aveeno leaves your skin so soft and bright. This product is amazing for your skin. Using this on a daily basis will improve your skin condition. The only con is the price of the product.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
I have always loved Aveeno lotion, and my love for Aveeno has been carried over to this body wash too. This scent is absolutely amazing, and I love using it every time I shower. It is light, smooth and really moisturizes. I highly recommend it!
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
Amazing! It smells great. It leaves your body with as a baby's bottom. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like some of the body soaps I have tried. I would highly recommend.
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
Pleasant light scent that didn't cause irritation. Rinsed easily. I really liked it.
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
This product is good. It leaves your skin with sufficient moisture and not dry. It also has a great scent although it might only last a couple hours. I really like it.
Sara S.
I love using this scrub after I shave my legs to slough off the dead skin and make my legs silly smooth. My husband likes using it all over to smooth his rough edges.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
This left my sensitive skin feeling relax and clean. There was no weird residue like some others leave. I bought this at the drug store and I usually have to restock every other month.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?