Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Lizette T.
Thornton, CO
I love this product, leaves my skin so soft and moisturize. Ive noticed this I started to use this body wash that my back acne has also started to disapear. Oh it smells great
Heather I.
Irvington, KY
Amazing! It smells great. It leaves your body with as a baby's bottom. It doesn't leave a sticky residue like some of the body soaps I have tried. I would highly recommend.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It makes my skin super soft and is a great value for the cost. The only reason i switched is because I want something that smells better.
Jennie T.
Great smell, free of bad ingredients and pretty packaging to boot. Decent price for the naturals side of things but still plenty of moisture and a not overwhelming scent.
Jamie  W.
Wylie, TX
I love this. Smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft. It only takes a little on the loofah and I'm good to go. This bottle lasts me forever! Will purchase again.
Jaclyn L.
Rocklin, CA
Pleasant light scent that didn't cause irritation. Rinsed easily. I really liked it.
Hannah O.
Always makes my skin feel clean, fresh, soft, and smell oooooh so good! Aveeno is always reliable for ingredients. I love that I can easily buy it at Kroger and Meijer!
Katherine G.
Bronx, NY
This product is good. It leaves your skin with sufficient moisture and not dry. It also has a great scent although it might only last a couple hours. I really like it.
Sara S.
I love using this scrub after I shave my legs to slough off the dead skin and make my legs silly smooth. My husband likes using it all over to smooth his rough edges.
Lavanya C.
I love this stuff. I shower right before bed and the scent is so calming. It puts me right to sleep. Plus this leaves my skin soft and doesn't have a filmy residue.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?