Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
andrea s.
Greenwood, IN
This product is amazing!!!!!!!! It smells amazing and feels very hydrating and moisturizing.I use it weekly and a full bottle last me a whole month.Pros its hydrating and moisturizing and smells amazing this product is an A+
Abbey D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Smells amazing and makes your skin clear and feel clean! There are many different scents I have tried them all, not one I do not like. Gentle on the skin but you can buy it at any drug store.
Jenell S.
Maroa, IL
One of the best products out there.would definitely recommend it to everyone. The sent is wonderful. It's long lasting.love it I use this every day. When I go on business trips or vacation don't leave home without it.
Janet J.
Morgantown, WV
Love the Aveeno products. They work great keeping my skin moisturizer. They are a more expensive than other products that I've tried which leave the same results.
Giselle G.
Jacksonville, FL
I have purchased several of these scents, including the one pictured as well as the lavender scent and have not purchased any other type of body wash since. Great scent and great it is a great moisturizer as well!
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
This body wash is okay. I really wish it had more of an exfoliant in it because it doesn't work as well as it possibly could. If you are looking for an exfoliated body wash that smells good too, I would go with a dove wash!
I really love this body wash, it smells so nice and refreshing,, leaves my skin soft.
I've used it for a month aproximandamente , for the price I would buy again
Emily K.
I have been using this body wash for a few month, and I love it! It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and the scent is wonderful in the morning. I found it at Target, and would definitely recommend.
Samantha B.
It smells so good and I love the packaging and design. I use it every time I shower and the scent lasts for a few hours. It's a little more expensive but it seems like a less chemically option.
Saige G.
Green Bay, WI
Locks in moisture and provides for a deep clean feel. Doesn't contain a large amount of fragrance which makes it easy to combine with other lotions or perfume. Fairly good value for the price.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?