Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Jennie T.
Great smell, free of bad ingredients and pretty packaging to boot. Decent price for the naturals side of things but still plenty of moisture and a not overwhelming scent.
andrea s.
Greenwood, IN
This product is amazing!!!!!!!! It smells amazing and feels very hydrating and moisturizing.I use it weekly and a full bottle last me a whole month.Pros its hydrating and moisturizing and smells amazing this product is an A+
Abbey D.
North Beach, MD
Smells amazing and makes your skin clear and feel clean! There are many different scents I have tried them all, not one I do not like. Gentle on the skin but you can buy it at any drug store.
Jenell S.
Maroa, IL
One of the best products out there.would definitely recommend it to everyone. The sent is wonderful. It's long lasting.love it I use this every day. When I go on business trips or vacation don't leave home without it.
Janet J.
Morgantown, WV
Love the Aveeno products. They work great keeping my skin moisturizer. They are a more expensive than other products that I've tried which leave the same results.
Giselle G.
Jacksonville, FL
I have purchased several of these scents, including the one pictured as well as the lavender scent and have not purchased any other type of body wash since. Great scent and great it is a great moisturizer as well!
I really love this body wash, it smells so nice and refreshing,, leaves my skin soft.
I've used it for a month aproximandamente , for the price I would buy again
Emma A.
This body wash is okay. I really wish it had more of an exfoliant in it because it doesn't work as well as it possibly could. If you are looking for an exfoliated body wash that smells good too, I would go with a dove wash!
Emily K.
I have been using this body wash for a few month, and I love it! It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and the scent is wonderful in the morning. I found it at Target, and would definitely recommend.
Samantha B.
It smells so good and I love the packaging and design. I use it every time I shower and the scent lasts for a few hours. It's a little more expensive but it seems like a less chemically option.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?