Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
gina N.
I love Aveeno Body Washes, I rarely use anything else. They are a bit higher in cost than most drugstore brands but definitely worth it. Living in California heat your skin needs all the nourishment it can get. I will continue purchasing this brand
Roza B.
Conway, AR
This product was amazing! I really loved how it made my skin feel soft and refreshed after just one wash! It doesn't make my skin dry and itchy like other leading body washes. I highly recommend this product especially if you have sensitive skin.
Olivia B.
Holly Springs, NC
Smells great, especially when you need to wake up in the morning, and lathers really well. I always buy Aveeno for my bath and body products because it's good for my sensitive skin.
Lauren E.
Hoover, AL
Smells great & leaves your feeling refreshed and energized as well as clean! Soft on skin and helps to moisturize also. Paired with their shampoo and conditioner it is a must!
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
I can always trust Aveeno to bring moisture back to my skin. it applies smoothly , leaving my skin soft. no strong fragrance , which makes it versatile for the whole family to use.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite body washes. It's a little bit more expensive, compared to others, but I think it's worth it. It's soothing and nourishing and great rejuvenation for your skin!
Stephanie T.
Belleville, NJ
The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends!
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash left my skin feeling clean and nourished. Aveeno is one of the only brands I trust when my skin is dry and sensitive. The antioxidants left my skin feeling refreshed.
Christina N.
This body wash is a dream to use. It leathers well and doesn't leave a film. The smell is natural and not chemical in nature. It also isn't overpowering. Continued use does allow the skin to adapt and better absord the ingredients.
Jennie T.
Great smell, free of bad ingredients and pretty packaging to boot. Decent price for the naturals side of things but still plenty of moisture and a not overwhelming scent.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?