Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
mia f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very nice body wash. Smells great and it's so gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it feels great. It's also at a very good price where you can buy it at Walmart or any store.
Olivia B.
Greenville, NC
Smells great, especially when you need to wake up in the morning, and lathers really well. I always buy Aveeno for my bath and body products because it's good for my sensitive skin.
Allissa M.
I love lavender so much along with calming lotions and body wash. This leaves you happily nourished and satisfied. Just a sniff calms you down, not to mention how soft your skin is!
Ashton C.
Phoenix, AZ
This body wash left my skin feeling clean and nourished. Aveeno is one of the only brands I trust when my skin is dry and sensitive. The antioxidants left my skin feeling refreshed.
kim B.
Bountiful, UT
I can always trust Aveeno to bring moisture back to my skin. it applies smoothly , leaving my skin soft. no strong fragrance , which makes it versatile for the whole family to use.
Valerie E.
Smells so good! Love this product because it makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth and I love using it! Affordable price too. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite body washes. It's a little bit more expensive, compared to others, but I think it's worth it. It's soothing and nourishing and great rejuvenation for your skin!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with this scent it's so fresh and light. The body wash leaves me cleaning without over drying and the suds are amazing even with a pea size amount I would recommend
Adrianna M.
Levelland, TX
This little gadget has lasted me 5 years in the gym or at the beach, been through the washer once and still works. #beachbag Delivers the tunes. It's still easy and dependable.
Lauren E.
Hoover, AL
Smells great & leaves your feeling refreshed and energized as well as clean! Soft on skin and helps to moisturize also. Paired with their shampoo and conditioner it is a must!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?