Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
I have terribly sensitive/dry skin. So, to find a drugstore brand body wash that doesn't dry my skin out is very rare. Aveeno is so light and smells heavenly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light, nourishing body wash that doesn't break the bank.
Nicki E.
Bonita, CA
I've been using the Aveeno facial wash for mature skin and I love it... leaves my face feeling clean and never tight or dry. It's an excellent value and I will purchase it again.. I purchased it at Target. This is one product that I would recommend to a friend.
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I absolutely love anything made by Aveeno. All their lotions and body washes are great! I use it everyday! and I think it is a good value. I love the fact that it is good for my skin. It also makes me feel fresh all day! I plan to purchase this again very soon!
Hannah O.
Always makes my skin feel clean, fresh, soft, and smell oooooh so good! Aveeno is always reliable for ingredients. I love that I can easily buy it at Kroger and Meijer!
Lavanya C.
I love this stuff. I shower right before bed and the scent is so calming. It puts me right to sleep. Plus this leaves my skin soft and doesn't have a filmy residue.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It makes my skin super soft and is a great value for the cost. The only reason i switched is because I want something that smells better.
Sarah H.
San fernando, CA
I love this!! I normally can't use any scented products but this one does not make me break out. I buy this all the time and I love it. It smells so good and doesn't give me dry skin.
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this product. it leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. I love that I can smell the scent on my skin even after showering and it lasts throughout the day. Most soaps usually cause me to breakout but this one is perfect for my every day needs.
mia f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very nice body wash. Smells great and it's so gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it feels great. It's also at a very good price where you can buy it at Walmart or any store.
gina N.
I love Aveeno Body Washes, I rarely use anything else. They are a bit higher in cost than most drugstore brands but definitely worth it. Living in California heat your skin needs all the nourishment it can get. I will continue purchasing this brand
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?

Walmart