Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Samantha B.
It smells so good and I love the packaging and design. I use it every time I shower and the scent lasts for a few hours. It's a little more expensive but it seems like a less chemically option.
Enidza O.
Chester Spring PA
Love this bony wash. Smells delicious and leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I'm not a fan of body washes but this is the best product for my skin during the winter when my skin gets so dry.
Saige G.
Green Bay, WI
Locks in moisture and provides for a deep clean feel. Doesn't contain a large amount of fragrance which makes it easy to combine with other lotions or perfume. Fairly good value for the price.
Abbey D.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Smells amazing and makes your skin clear and feel clean! There are many different scents I have tried them all, not one I do not like. Gentle on the skin but you can buy it at any drug store.
Gabrielle Jochnowitz C.
Manalapan, NJ
It will clean your body and smell nice, it is very foamy with a bath puff. The smell doesn't linger and I don't think it has any effect beyond cleansing. Bottom line is that it was adequate.
Dayna E.
Royal Oak, MI
This stuff is the best. Smells good, good for your skin. Non-drying, non-irritating. I love Aveeno for every body product they make. If the price point was a bit cheaper, I'd buy all of it.
Jocelyn K.
Contoocook, NH
This body wash smells nice. It lathers up very nicely. It doesn't seem to dry out my skin. It is nothing super special but isn't a bad product. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.
Paula B.
Amarillo, TX
Aveeno leaves your skin so soft and bright. This product is amazing for your skin. Using this on a daily basis will improve your skin condition. The only con is the price of the product.
Jennifer B.
jacksonville, FL
This left my sensitive skin feeling relax and clean. There was no weird residue like some others leave. I bought this at the drug store and I usually have to restock every other month.
Sarah H.
San fernando, CA
I love this!! I normally can't use any scented products but this one does not make me break out. I buy this all the time and I love it. It smells so good and doesn't give me dry skin.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?