Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Helane K.
Essex, MD
I absolutely love anything made by Aveeno. All their lotions and body washes are great! I use it everyday! and I think it is a good value. I love the fact that it is good for my skin. It also makes me feel fresh all day! I plan to purchase this again very soon!
I have terribly sensitive/dry skin. So, to find a drugstore brand body wash that doesn't dry my skin out is very rare. Aveeno is so light and smells heavenly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light, nourishing body wash that doesn't break the bank.
Hannah O.
Always makes my skin feel clean, fresh, soft, and smell oooooh so good! Aveeno is always reliable for ingredients. I love that I can easily buy it at Kroger and Meijer!
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with this body wash. It makes my skin super soft and is a great value for the cost. The only reason i switched is because I want something that smells better.
Lavanya C.
I love this stuff. I shower right before bed and the scent is so calming. It puts me right to sleep. Plus this leaves my skin soft and doesn't have a filmy residue.
Sarah H.
San fernando, CA
I love this!! I normally can't use any scented products but this one does not make me break out. I buy this all the time and I love it. It smells so good and doesn't give me dry skin.
Kami C.
This is a great body wash and is very smooth on the skin! I love aveeno and everything about the brand! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good wash!
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this product. it leaves my skin so soft and refreshed. I love that I can smell the scent on my skin even after showering and it lasts throughout the day. Most soaps usually cause me to breakout but this one is perfect for my every day needs.
Olivia D.
Sanger, CA
This is my favorite Body Wash. I have very sensitive skin, dry skin and I don't feel dry and tight after. It's very gentle and does not cause any breakouts like others I have used in the past. I purchase this item at Target and cannot live without it.
mia f.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Very nice body wash. Smells great and it's so gentle on my skin. I have sensitive skin and it feels great. It's also at a very good price where you can buy it at Walmart or any store.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?