Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Kassie B.Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Love averno and their products! Theis smells wonderful and my skin feelsAMAZING after. Very nice on sensitive skin too!" in 58 reviews
  • "The aveeno body wash is as good as its brand of lotion! It's nourishing but not too greasy. I absolutely love the Pomegranate smell too! It's absolutely refreshing. I think the price is reasonable and I would recommend this to all my friends! " in 40 reviews
  • "This body wash is perfect for living out in Arizona. I use it 24/7 due to the heat and dry skin " in 30 reviews
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I love this Aveeno Antioxidant infused body wash. The texture of this body wash is a bit runny but it makes very nice suds effortlessly. This makes for a nice clean and makes the bottle last longer because I don't have to keep using more body wash to make it even foam up a little bit. There's been many body washes I've used that make it really hard to clean myself because of this so I'm glad that this is a body wash that foams up instantly with just a little bit of body wash. I love the smell of this Peach body wash because it really does have the scent that it should! I think Aveeno is a quality choice to keep my skin healthier while getting it a very good clean in the process! I have sensitive skin and I love how good I feel on my body after using this Aveeno body wash. The shape of the bottle is unique and reminds me of how some bottles of shampoo are. This tall skinny bottle fits better in my shower without taking up as much space. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a nice body wash that smells like it's supposed to and gives you a great clean! These are my honest opinions for being able to test out this nice Aveeno Body wash. Below is a picture of the bottle I was given.
Danielle R.
Mountain Home, ID
Anything peach scent I have and when you can use it in the shower it's even better. This is of good value and is very gentle and nourishing. It is a really good size and the smell is amazing. You can't go wrong with this product. I have bought this product multiple times and as soon as I run out.
Raisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Absolutely love this product, leaves my skin so soft and relaxes me at the same time. I have seem that my skin has improve a lot more in the way it looks and feels. Now my skin is not so dry and definitely not so ruff. I will be buying this product again.
Moriah L.
I started using this wash after my daughter recommended it to me because i began to have dry, itchy skin, and after several uses I began to notice that my skin did not get irritated, nor did it feel dry. i was impressed with the results. I think the price is reasonable considering that you don't need to use a lot to get good results, and a little goes a long way. The scent was mild and pleasing. I would definitely purchase this product again, it goes well with my other Aveeno products I use, such as my body lotion. Aveeno has proven to be an excellent brand in my opinion because I don't have to worry about breaking out or my skin over-drying. My daughter uses the body wash for my grand children because they have sensitive skin, and it seems to work very well, that's one of the main reasons why I rated this product a high mark.
Brittni S.
Wooster, OH
I'm not sure this was the product for me. It didn't really do much for me and I was not a fan of the scent. We love trying new aveeno products this one was just not a favorite. I would not buy again.
Marylin O.
Roselle, NJ
I am a first time user. I have especially dry skin on arms and feel this formula is gentle enough for me. I love the scent as it’s citrusy and not too strong. I think the price is a little pricey compared to the deals on other retailers.
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
Best smelling Aveeno product I've ever used. It has a milky consistency, doesn't suds up much and gets the job done. I can't keep it in the house because my husband uses it up!
Gina A.
Yuma, AZ
This product is the real deal...I had shingles on my arm in the shape of a triangle, you know, like the one on the dollar bill and I was a hurting, horrible mess with all the aching and the whole nine yards. I know Aveeno soothes from when my boys had chicken pox, creating a delicate yet balanced ease on their tiny bodies, so to pamper myself, I ventured out to get something I thought might treat my body the same way their Aveeno bath treated them and I was pleasantly surprised at the glow it gave the rest of my body. Love this stuff.
Monica U.
Washington, DC
I am an avid avenue user. While I might indulge in other brands once in a while, I make sure all my babies skincare products are from Aveeno baby. So when i purchased an aveeno baby kit from amazon, I also received this stress relief body wash. It felt creamy and not overly scented. A little is all I needed to get my entire body clean. I reserved it for night time baths since it says it's a stress relief product. My skin loves Aveeno. It's the one brand I see myself using for a very long time.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
Aveeno has a terrific line of body and bath products. This was the first time I had tried their body wash. First of all, white peach and ginger are a great combination that smells terrific! The rich consistency of this product is incredible. It is loaded with antioxidants and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and healthy. It wakes up your senses and leaves you feeling ready to start the day......Fantastic.
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?