Aveeno Active Naturals Postively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash uploaded by Anna A.

BY AVEENO

white peach + ginger nourishes your skin while uplifting your senses Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, the Aveeno Brand combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits; we call these Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible skincare results. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Antioxidant Infused Body Wash with white peach and ginger is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses. This lightly fragranced body wash, infused with antioxidants, helps nourish your skin while uplifting your senses. Your skin will feel soft and smell great long after your shower. see more...

• What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash? 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Moriah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this wash after my daughter recommended it to me because i began to have dry, itchy skin, and after several uses I began to notice that my skin did not get irritated, nor did it feel dry. i was impressed with the results. I think the price is reasonable considering that you don't need to use a lot to get good results, and a little goes a long way. The scent was mild and pleasing. I would definitely purchase this product again, it goes well with my other Aveeno products I use, such as my body lotion. Aveeno has proven to be an excellent brand in my opinion because I don't have to worry about breaking out or my skin over-drying. My daughter uses the body wash for my grand children because they have sensitive skin, and it seems to work very well, that's one of the main reasons why I rated this product a high mark.
Gina A.
Yuma, AZ
This product is the real deal...I had shingles on my arm in the shape of a triangle, you know, like the one on the dollar bill and I was a hurting, horrible mess with all the aching and the whole nine yards. I know Aveeno soothes from when my boys had chicken pox, creating a delicate yet balanced ease on their tiny bodies, so to pamper myself, I ventured out to get something I thought might treat my body the same way their Aveeno bath treated them and I was pleasantly surprised at the glow it gave the rest of my body. Love this stuff.
Monica U.
Washington, DC
I am an avid avenue user. While I might indulge in other brands once in a while, I make sure all my babies skincare products are from Aveeno baby. So when i purchased an aveeno baby kit from amazon, I also received this stress relief body wash. It felt creamy and not overly scented. A little is all I needed to get my entire body clean. I reserved it for night time baths since it says it's a stress relief product. My skin loves Aveeno. It's the one brand I see myself using for a very long time.
Nicole P.
I'm a believer in the Aveeno products. I particularly love the Positively Nourishing line, since at times I've found other Aveeno products to be a little heavy. This is a lighter product, but it does not dry my skin. This fragrance is my favorite. I hesitated to purchase it, since I'm not a fan of ginger, but this is more peach than ginger and it's lovely. I like all the fragrances in the line, but this one stands out. Recommended.
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Aveeno has a terrific line of body and bath products. This was the first time I had tried their body wash. First of all, white peach and ginger are a great combination that smells terrific! The rich consistency of this product is incredible. It is loaded with antioxidants and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and healthy. It wakes up your senses and leaves you feeling ready to start the day......Fantastic.
Naushin A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love this body wash! When I was pregnant, I bought it as my one indulgence and it was such a treat. It made me feel more human and relaxed me after a very rough bout with morning sickness that lasted 17 weeks! It was really one of the very few smells that didn't make me want to throw up! So yes, it smells divine and leaves my skin super smooth, and I would definitely recommend it!
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved Aveeno brand anything. Their products are well made with the best ingredients to create an awesome end result. When I bought Natural Antioxidant Infused body wash I was excited. It turned out to be great. It makes my skin feel so ultimately smooth and soft. It lasts too.this is definitely one of my favorite washes. The price is manageable making it more of a winner!
Chanda(Shae) C.
Staunton , VA
By far one of best. This calms my oldest daughters skin when she gets to itching during allergy season,and really helps my husband with his psoriasis. Does not have a strong perfume scent.Made out of natural ingredients like oatmeal.Can find at Walmart for a reasonable price.Pays to have around the house for those itchy days and sunburn skin days also.Highly recommended
Anna A.
Rockwall, TX
I decided to try something new and was I EVER so thankful on trying the white peach with ginger! This product has a great smell and doesn't dry out my skin, like so many other body washes. This truly makes my skin so incredibly soft and I feel it actually has helped my skin look better! This is my go-to shower body wash! Please don't ever discontinue it!
Dana R.
Spring Hill, FL
Aveeno is a great product especially for dry, sensitive skin. Typically these skin types need the extra support found in antioxidants. Strengthening the skin barrier, while protecting it from the environment, is the best form of #skincarelf skin care. So, Aveeno with extra oxidants will be very good for super sensitive skin. Heals and protects!
Carolann P.
Kings Mtn, NC
What is your favorite scent in Aveeno body wash?