Aveeno® Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream uploaded by Allen N.

BY AVEENO #17 in Shaving Creams & Gels

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Claire F.
Great for people with sensitive skin. I get razor burn every time. No matter the efforts I make to not get it, I always do. Aveeno is one of my favorite brands. I still sometimes get razor burn with this but it significantly less severe
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolute perfection! I have special skincare needs. My skin is super oily in the summer and extra dry in the winter. Shaving with Aveeno keeps me from drying out and I don’t have to apply lotion after I shave.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this brand great product works well smells nice nice Moisture good packaging I used it a few times now I recommend it u can but it at Walmart super center.
Katherine D.
FORT LAUDERDALE
I usually use a moisturizing shower cream to shave because I hate how dry shaving gel makes my skin feel afterward. BUT I decided to try this Aveeno shower and shave cream because I use their lotion and I absolutely love it! It didn't leave my skin feeling dry like other shave gels!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aveeno makes great product that not only smell good but really nourish the skin. Paired with their lotion, my skin is always smooth. I have found this at wal mart and am satisfied overall. It's inexpensive and I will consider purchasing this again.
Lesley J.
My go-to product! I have pretty sensitive skin, and this is very gentle and get the job done. I love it very much. I use it pretty often, and is definitely effective. I recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
Out of all the shaving creams I've used this one was definitely the best. I have really sensitive skin that dries out easily and while I did see some improvement it wasn't huge. I'm not a huge fan of the price either so I just use coconut oil now.
Lindsey V.
Eureka, MO
I typically like Aveeni products as they are helpful with my sensitive skin. I feel like this product leaves my skin feeling soft after shaving and it doesn't seem like there are too many chemicals in it as it doesn't burn my skin like some other products. However, because of the price of Aveeno I do not buy the products as often as I would like to.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
It's a great shave cream if you're wanting something that can pull double duty. I don't always use shave cream because it bothers my skin allergies. This stuff is a great alternative to typical shave cream.
Tani L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
i have eczema so aveeno was recommended to me by my doctor and when i saw that they has a shower gel that also played as a shave gel i knew i had to try and it did not disappoint works great as both and helps my skin alot